Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

I'm more curious about Bunchie's plan to get his money back. I hope he does.

I'm starting to call this the BAD season... it's getting incredibly boring.

I still find it overly depressing. :(

I'm with you guys.

When this show started I didn't tune in because I wanted to get to the emotional core of Ray. The appeal was his line of work and it's just gotten so far away from that. They're trying to shake things up with this season's non-linear storytelling, but the problem is it's based around his wife, whom I personally have never cared for to begin with.

Am glad that, presumably, Avi's out and safe for the time being. Glad he and Lena got to have a final moment, because I've always enjoyed the two of them, whether together or separately, but they've never had much to do besides be Ray's muscle.

I only just realized the guy who plays Avi played Manny in Scarface.

he's also in Breaking Bad...

Just rewatched this again and it's still depressing. Good, but very sad. :(

I'm going to miss Avi. I love him and Lena.

I'm so over the JLaw copycat. I did laugh though how Bunchy was watching her other movie at prison. OF COURSE she was wearing eyeglasses. She's a smart psychiatrist after all! :funny:

Hee hee. Only smart people have bad eyesight. :p

This show is so ridiculous. :funny:

ETA: Talking about the clinical trial stuff.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need a bigger box of tissues. :(

Well that was hard to watch.

haven't been that sad watching TV since that episode of The Big C where the son finds that storage unit full of gifts

To be fair, I posted that before those scenes. That’s why I had to clarify on what I was talking about because those parts were of course not ridiculous. :oldrazz: They were... sad. :waa:

I didn’t know Bridget
was involved as well. I thought it was all Terry and she just unfairly got all the blame. The timing just made everything worse. Especially for Ray. I do get where Bridget and Terry are coming from. They respected Abby’s decision. I did laugh a bit at how Mickey got punched for what he said. It was one of those times that he didn’t mean anything bad and he was trying to help (with Ray being all up Bridget’s face and all) but it came out SO wrong considering the reason why Ray wasn’t there in the first place.

Last edited:
So emotionally draining. :(

Little less depressing this week. :)

Yep. I laughed at Bridget’s reaction when she got home. :funny:

Next week ep looks great. :)

Yep. I laughed at Bridget’s reaction when she got home. :funny:

Next week ep looks great. :)

I know, right? :p Not something you expect to walk into.

Ray is SO itching to grab his phone and order one of those necklaces. :oldrazz: I wish the three brothers did more of those stuff they did tonight. I like it when they’re working together. It’s a hot mess but still...

Lol, Ray's running out of women to buy for.

I haven't seen this season, but i plan to binge it around Xmas

Make sure you have lots of tissues, :p

Renewed for Season 6 and moving to New York.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/ray-donovan-renewed-relocating-season-6-1051065

Ray Donovan is a Hollywood fixer no more. The title character of the Showtime drama will move to New York City for its sixth season, officially commissioned on Monday.

The current season of Ray Donovan, which has been averaging nearly 5 million viewers across platforms, comes to an end this coming Sunday, Oct. 29. But Showtime is already giving away that the next run will be big departure from its previous five.

Good. I just hope whiney Bridget stays gone. :(

But didn’t she go to NY? If anything, we might even get more of her. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"