Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

James Woods and Jon Voight together is just ****ing awesome.

AWWW **** what a ****ing episode. Powerful powerful ****.

This show!!! Best new show of the summer HANDS DOWN

I can agree with that. :D

"It wasn't just Bunchy."

I had guessed that already. It was in one of the flashbacks Ray had when he was thinking about his sister. There was a brief interaction with a priest and I didn't think it was Bunchy they were showing.

i mustve missed that. as much as i love this show i feel like i need a good rewatch since my soul is being raped and loved by Dexter and Breaking bad. :hehe:

Oh, this show is on my "to Buy" list when the Blu-Ray comes out. It's been a great ride. :D

Last night's ep is hands down my favorite episode.

i love this ****. great finale

I can't wait to see what's in store for season 2 cuz damn this was great. This and The Bridge both have been GREAT this summer.

I think this was better than the Bridge. Bridge had a tendency to wander, this was straight on track the whole time. :)

Oh yea agreed there squeekness. I'm just saying though, Ray Donovan is at like a 9 for me right now and Bridge is at like 8.5. I still didn't get HALF the **** that went on on The Bridge just cuz I get very easily distracted watching some shows until serious stuff starts going down but I did catch enough to get sucked in totally the last few episodes and its been quality through and through. But yea, RD has just been ****ing OUTSTANDING. Voight deserves at least an Emmy nod for his role here. Sadly though, this far Liev hasn't shown me anything TOO spectacular when we all know he's more than capable of brining his A-game.

Really? I've been thinking Liev has been awesome, most particularly that last speech to his dad -- You've been dead to me since I was 10. Chilling, man.

Yeah I have to agree that last scene with Ray and Mickey in that fight club was everything you'd hoped it would be. I felt for both of them in the scene, Mickey grew up in a different world doing things the best he knew how. Ray was a kid who needed to be protected by his father. Everything he hates about his dad started the day he came home and told what happened.

Any word on nominations for this show, especially for Voight?

I would have thought Liev would be nominated first, he was just amazing. :)

This season is off to a great start. Great opening episode. :)

yea pretty good... im kind of sick of the 'i need you ray' every other scene but whatever...

Bunchy's 'suit' :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"