Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

Yea, I can't believe Ray didn't flip the **** out when he first found out. I was expecting them to drag it out a bit and then he finds out and there's a huge confrontation where he almost kills dude or even hurts Abby or something. Seems very out of character for him to even look dude in the face without immediately having his hands around his throat lol

The only thing I don't like this season is how Ray is just standing by and letting himself be cuckold. His friend even tried to tell him its not like him to let something like that go or even happen.

Well Ray screws around all the time himself. Deep down he probably knows he has it coming.

That and you know deep down he loves Abby. That can count for a lot.

Has Abby suffered a concussion and I just missed the scene? Her whole "Kill Cookie or your not a man and won't be getting anymore of this ass!" was just, well, it made me want to slap her. Seriously what the hell? If she wants someone to kill Cookie she needs to just let Ray do his damn job and stop trying to **** the bed and get her daughter killed.

This affair has turned out to be worse than the teenage love subplot ever dared to be. I hope Mr. Cop gets whacked and that Ray shoots Abby for trying her damndest to get their daughter's head ventilated.

Last edited:
Has Abby suffered a concussion and I just missed the scene? Her whole "Kill Cookie or your not a man and won't be getting anymore of this ass!" was just, well, it made me want to slap her. Seriously what the hell? If she wants someone to kill Cookie she needs to just let Ray do his damn job and stop trying to **** the bed and get her daughter killed.

This affair has turned out to be worse than the teenage love subplot ever dared to be. I hope Mr. Cop gets whacked and that Ray shoots Abby for trying her damndest to get their daughter's head ventilated.

Really? Woman do this all the time..and for much less. She's paranoid, hence the dreams she's having. One of the reason's she attracted to this cop is because his profession is one of the few that Ray has to be really careful around. If Abby was screwing the mail man,etc Ray would have gotten rid of them from the get go. He has to tread very carefully around that cop, and Abby knows it.

I was hoping that the cop was going to say 'no' to her request, causing her to take matters into her own hands. They keep showing her with that gun for a reason; she's going to use it…on somebody…….

Yeah I know women are prone to do it. It's ignorant and the equivalent of a child laying on the floor and kicking and screaming or threatening to hold their breath until you do what they want.

I was also hoping the cop would tell her to shove it up her ass, but there is still time for him to back out. The gun is being set up for some reason. Abby is gonna kill someone or get someone killed before the end of the season.

I didn't even know this show was back on. I just started season 2 last night. Got 2 episodes in. I'll probably finish it by the end of next week.

I didn't even know this show was back on. I just started season 2 last night. Got 2 episodes in. I'll probably finish it by the end of next week.

I envy you. I love marathons!:yay:

Anyone else thought Ray was not going to snap out of it on time and end up killing the reporter? That would've been a game changer.

Abby is so going to shoot Cookie. They've been hinting at it way too many times now.

well, this finale should be quite interesting.

I hope they don't leave us hanging. :(

there seems like theres too much going on to have all the story lines finish next sunday...

poor Terry... and am I imagining things or has Bunchy been MIA quite a bit this season... Daryl has had more screen time lol

They showed him quick in next week's promo. Hopefully he gets a little closure before we wait another year.

how are the ratings for this anyway? a lot of people I know don't even know it exist... I guess the foul taste Showtime left people with Dexter turned em off the network :lmao:

Many of my co-workers watch Showtime. This show, Homelad and Penny Dreadful were all favorites.

Couldn't get into Homeland... I tried Penny, my sister and friends love it. Prob need to watch that one again.

It's on my To Buy list. Great new show. :)

poor Terry... and am I imagining things or has Bunchy been MIA quite a bit this season... Daryl has had more screen time lol

Bunchy is a character I just dont care about. I want to and did kinda care during season 1 and he's pitiful for sure, but, come on, can we move on from Bunchy's sexual anorexia?

Micky is such a s****y person. I'm going to miss Shorty. :(

I knew Terry was screwed as soon as he said he wanted in on Mickey's plan.

It seems to be the running theme of the show that Mickey is directly or indirectly responsible for all his kids troubles.

I wonder if Francis, Terri's lover, will go to the police with the info she knows about the priest Ray killed, in exchange for getting Terri out..?

Cookie Brown is definitely dead next week. No way he's getting that cell footage now that Bridgette is clearly on it. Hopefully, for Ray, the cops don't take a look at that phone when he gets booked for disorderly conduct.

I knew Terry was screwed as soon as he said he wanted in on Mickey's plan.

It seems to be the running theme of the show that Mickey is directly or indirectly responsible for all his kids troubles.

I wonder if Francis, Terri's lover, will go to the police with the info she knows about the priest Ray killed, in exchange for getting Terri out..?

Cookie Brown is definitely dead next week. No way he's getting that cell footage now that Bridgette is clearly on it. Hopefully, for Ray, the cops don't take a look at that phone when he gets booked for disorderly conduct.
I was thinking that about the phone as well, but then I wondered if Mickey took Ray's car to bring Conor to the hospital.

I thought they showed the phone in Ray's pocket while he was in the cop car…..or was that his phone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"