Liev Schreiber is Showtime's Ray Donovan

the phone that was ringing in Rays pocket was his...it was Cookie calling him... then again I am sure Ray wouldn't let the phone with the video out of his possession unless thats part of the down fall.

The video was on the kid's phone in the bag with the money in Ray's trunk, not on his own personal phone. :)

The video was on the kid's phone in the bag with the money in Ray's trunk, not on his own personal phone. :)

yea i knew that, i forgot he put the phone in the trunk. hmm... maybe his wife gets the car and finds the phone, taking it to the cop dude

Squeekness accepts this finale. :D

So do you think Abby is going to drop the bomb on Ray, or is she staying with him?

shes staying with him after this finale... ****ing hell

So glad to see Ray give Ezra the finger. Can't stand him. Glad to see Cookie get ventilated. Also glad to see the nosey writer was dealt with. Only wish she'd had time to realize how stupid she was for meddling before she died. All in all a good finale.

Abby shoulda killed someone... i think she will kill one of the '3' next season. obviously not ray... maybe the cop she is diddling?

dude starts to go after Ray, but she knows Ray did what she wanted....

Abby shoulda killed someone... i think she will kill one of the '3' next season. obviously not ray... maybe the cop she is diddling?
I'm thinking Abby's fling with the cop is over. The way she was looking at Ray, like he was a real man and the other guy was joke. Ray did what was needed to be done, he came through and the other guy didn't, so I don't think we'll be seeing him again next season.

Good finale. While i appreciate the writers throwing a curve ball at us, they hinted at Abby shooting someone all season, then nothing happens. Not sure how i feel about that.

They tied everything up pretty nicely. Next season they should do a 2-3 year time jump, so that Ray is established from Ezra, Terry has already served his time and Mickey and Daryll have set up their own business.

Considering Mickey's parole officer also won at the races, i would have liked to have seen another scene with him after the fact.

Great finale. That self help guru guy reminded me of a character from GTAV lol.

I was really pulling for Mick to win that race. Everything has been going wrong with him this season. It was good to finally see him get a win. Abby must of got her lady parts moist when she heard was Cookie was dead.

Watched the ep again. I too think her fling is over. The way the cop was staring at the bedroom he had prepared for Abby and the kids..sucks…he got used….

Abby reminds me of Carmella Soprano from The Sopranos. She complains about being with him, but unconsciously is drawn to him and will never leave.

Well, you're going by E! Online. They'd call me a superstar too if I wore a belt that matched my purse. :o

Being famous is a talent now even if you can't do anything at a superstar level.

tumblr_lpq58qbehP1qhcmmt.gif

I'm kinda worried about this upcoming season since showrunners changed.

Voight continuing to get high is all this show needs to stay afloat. Showrunner be damned.

Voight's my least favorite thing about this show, and I'm a fan of Voight. I just hate the character. He annoys the **** out of me.

Oh, Mickey is easily the best thing about the show. I just hope they do something better with him this year. I mean, I enjoyed him last season but not like season 1.

Voight's my least favorite thing about this show, and I'm a fan of Voight. I just hate the character. He annoys the **** out of me.
This is me. I dislike the character just a little too much. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"