Lil' Help....

OctaviusINC

Trust Me.
Reaction score
With school and work kickin' into top notch, I really don't have time to go to my local comic book store anymore(they close early). Therefore I've been behind for a few months and I think I'm gonna subscribe to a title or two. Question is, which ones? A friend of mine said "Daredevil" has been very good.

I'm a big Spidey and Punisher fan,as well as DD, but haven't heard much on them.

So, would any of you lads lend a good word on what you think is worth reading?

It's greatly appreciated:oldrazz: .

With school and work kickin' into top notch, I really don't have time to go to my local comic book store anymore(they close early). Therefore I've been behind for a few months and I think I'm gonna subscribe to a title or two. Question is, which ones? A friend of mine said "Daredevil" has been very good.

I'm a big Spidey and Punisher fan,as well as DD, but haven't heard much on them.

It's greatly appreciated:oldrazz: .

To be perfectly honest, subscribing sucks and is rarely done anymore. Your best bet is to buy some Trade Paperbacks through Amazon, eBay, or even major chain bookstore like Barnes and Noble or Chapters.

I agree with Comedian that you should go the trade route.

In addition to the convenience for your situation, it's much easier to ask around for the best stories of any character and purchase those trades individually, rather than be stuck with a book being delivered to your door that you might not enjoy as much, or that might be in the middle of a storyarc

Question: Why do subscriptions "suck"?

The mail man can potentially mangle them, they may come late, if you end up not liking a series it'll keep coming for another year, you're robbed of the experience of going to a comic store to check out other titles (although you may do this in addition anyway, rendering the subscription moot)

Daredevil has been very good. If you like Daredevil you'll also like Iron Fist. Punisher: War Journal is kind of a different flavor of Big Pun, some people really like it and some people don't. I say give it a try. Incredible Hercules is currently the single best comic featuring enraged Greek dieties going to war with one another over millenia-old grudges against the backdrop of America's military-industrial complex. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you are into? I happen to think it's pretty okay.

Incredible Hercules is currently the single best comic featuring enraged Greek dieties going to war with one another over millenia-old grudges against the backdrop of America's military-industrial complex. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you are into?

That's the kind of thing everyone's into.

Daredevil has been very good. If you like Daredevil you'll also like Iron Fist. Punisher: War Journal is kind of a different flavor of Big Pun, some people really like it and some people don't. I say give it a try. Incredible Hercules is currently the single best comic featuring enraged Greek dieties going to war with one another over millenia-old grudges against the backdrop of America's military-industrial complex. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you are into? I happen to think it's pretty okay.

Sweet, dude, thanks for the help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"