Endgame Little Touches you've noticed or enjoyed

The Duh

Civilian
Reaction score
I'll start with the one someone brought up, then some that caught my attention.

#1 Civil War:
Barton: We haven't met yet. I'm Clint.
T'Challa: I don't care.

In Endgame, T'Challa calls Hawkeye "Clint".

(Gi)Ant-Man grabbed War Machine by the leg in Civil War.

(Gi)Ant-Man grabs War Machine (along with Rocket and Hulk) to protect from collapsing Avengers HQ debris.

First Avenger:
Bucky: Don't do anything stupid till I get back.
Steve: How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you.

In Endgame, it's flipped around with Steve saying Bucky's line and Bucky saying Steve's line.

When Thanos was all about destroying the entire universe and recreating it fresh, for people who would be appreciative... Loki: "You will never be a god" came right to mind.

Parker goodbye to Stark was similar to when he was getting dusted.

In A1 when Thor "Puts the hammer down" hitting the shield I believe that move was done in the Thanos battle.

Sam saying on your left when the dusted return.

Morgan telling Happy she wants a cheeseburger.

Hulk and Thanos' arms shrunk when using the full IG.

tenor.gif

tumblr_inline_pqmz1jbDh21r98lni_540.gif

- Thor powering up Iron Man (Straight from the Avengers)
- Thor covering Rocket while Hulk was trying the gauntlet on
- The asgardian warriors shouting "Get that rabbit"

Hope calling Captain "Cap" and Scott's little smile
Clint noticing aliens in the tunnel - a nod to Aliens
This. If i remember correctly when he shot the arrow down the tunnel and the light shows up all the outriders... It looked so much like Aliens. There where so many nods to older movies.

This. If i remember correctly when he shot the arrow down the tunnel and the light shows up all the outriders... It looked so much like Aliens. There where so many nods to older movies.

Yep that one! I loved the colors in that scene too, very well shot moment

Howard the Duck and the Skrulls were in the final battle.

Nebula didn't know how to use chopsticks properly, and just gave up and stuck them into her fried rice after a few failed attempts.

Howard the Duck and the Skrulls were in the final battle.

Nebula didn't know how to use chopsticks properly, and just gave up and stuck them into her fried rice after a few failed attempts.

I had heard about Howard, but not the Skrulls, that is great!

I saw M'Baku leading one of the charges too.

As other have said the Rabbit line was great.

To me though, with the journey that Thor has been on, him managing to have a short chat with his Mum again really touched me.

I also liked how Tom Holland does a really good Doctor Strange impression

Howard Stark commenting on how Zola worked down in that 70's facility. Arnim Zola is still alive and well during the 70's, long before he gets the terminal illness that costs him his body. He'll later turn up in that exact same facility years later as a supercomputer.

Thanos in 2014 calling the Avengers "wretches". He already knows them because that's after the 2012 NY invasion, when they face down his armies for the first time.

Howard Stark commenting on how Zola worked down in that 70's facility. Arnim Zola is still alive and well during the 70's, long before he gets the terminal illness that costs him his body. He'll later turn up in that exact same facility years later as a supercomputer.

I loved that reference too.

Quite a few Winter Soldier callbacks in this film.

The writers remembered that Rhodey was paralyzed without those braces. That was a nice callback from CW.

Not really a little touch since some might have caught it, but I like the call back to the first Avengers movie:

Rogers to Stark: "The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play..."

Stark sacrifices himself to use the Stark tech gauntlet

Stark to Rogers: "A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!"

Rogers was worthy to use Mjolnir

Of course there were other things in the past movies that could relate to these quotes, but I thought it was fitting for a movie like Endgame.

During the final battle, not only did we see the Wakandan army, Asgardian army remnants, the sorcerers and sorceresses of the mystic arts, but I also saw what look like to be Ravagers (wore the Ravagers uniform and they were aliens) that were coming through the portal behind Hope. Nice to see groups from different Marvel movies come to this huge fight to what I like to call payback lol. It would've been cool to see some Nova Corps remnants, too.

After the Avengers beat Loki in the first movie, he asks them for a drink; Hulk makes a grunting sound in response. When they revisit the scene in Endgame but from another perspective, you can still hear the Hulk make that same grunt after Loki once again asks for that final drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"