Endgame Little Touches you've noticed or enjoyed

At the end of AOU Stark says to Steve, “Maybe I should take a page out of Barton’s book and build Pepper a cabin out in the middle of nowhere and start a family.”

Nice little touch that I don’t believe I’ve seen anyone else mention about Endgame.

Not sure if it really was, but the Tokyo area that Clint was in looked very similar to the area in Dr.Strange.

Carol flying threw another ship, opposite way from the CM movie. She flew upward this time she was coming back down from the atmosphere.

Natasha vs Clint had similar moves to Avengers 1.

At the end of AOU Stark says to Steve, “Maybe I should take a page out of Barton’s book and build Pepper a cabin out in the middle of nowhere and start a family.”

Nice little touch that I don’t believe I’ve seen anyone else mention about Endgame.

Woah, didn't pick up on that!

The “you’re taking all the stupid with you” exchange, reversed, from when Bucky first shipped off to WWII.

Steve in TFA telling Peggy he was waiting for the right dance partner.

I caught the majority of the nods on first viewing as I'm sure most of you did as well. I would be disappointed with myself if I hadn't considering I've watched all the movies so many times I know a large amount of the dialogue. The amount of nods in Endgame was something special. Markus, McFeely and the Russo Brothers did fan service right. Instead of just throwing in random known characters to have them use their powers one time (thinking of a certain franchise that loves doing this) to get fanboys excited, those four made it personal and rewarding for fans that have followed all these films since 2008.

I guess you could consider this a nod since a fair amount of the general audience might not have recognized the name if they've only seen Cap 1 & 2 once but when Howard Stark is calling around for Zola. I really liked that.

Random recollection - when Black Widow first arrives on Morag with Clint/Rhodey/Nebula she's seen booting a space rat just like Star-Lord did at the beginning of GOTG. No solo dance sequence though :funny:

Last edited:
The song that Cap and Peggy are dancing to at the end of the film is the same one from The Winter Soldier when Fury sneaks into Cap's apartment, playing the song to conceal his voice from possible bugs.

At Tony's funeral, Sam puts his hand on Bucky's shoulder. Not only does this show a progression of their friendship, but it shows that Sam knew Bucky was still troubled over his unresolved conflict with Stark.

Nick Fury is the last one to come into view during Stark's funeral. Makes sense that the scene would end with him, considering Fury was the first person to introduce Tony to the wide universe of superheroes attending his funeral.

When Clint mentions to Wanda that he wishes there was a way Natasha could know that the Avengers won, she responds with, "She knows....they both do." I didn't notice until my second watch that Wanda was talking about the deceased Vision in that instance.

Last edited:
Howard the Duck and the Skrulls were in the final battle.

Nebula didn't know how to use chopsticks properly, and just gave up and stuck them into her fried rice after a few failed attempts.

Wait, WHAT!?! I didn't notice that.

Probably irrelevant for most people, but I really enjoyed hearing the "This is My Choice" soundtrack from the first Captain America film re-scored for the moment when Steve saw Peggy again (albeit briefly) in the 70's.

Hearing that particular score played again for that moment was very nostalgic. That particular soundtrack always succeeds in conveying on just how tragic it was for Steve to lose out on his chance of having a happy life with Peggy.

That the trailers hid Captain Rogers strapping down his broken shield on compound fracture and he was about to stand alone when the "on your left" came over his radio.
I guess they learned from the Civil War "I can do this all day" impact being stepped on by the advertisers

Last edited:
In the first Iron Man movie, Stark says to someone "I don't want to see this on your MySpace page". In this one, he says "Don't put this on social media". Guess they wanted to cover themselves in case Facebook or something else doesn't exist in 10 years.

First i've heard of there being Skrulls in the film.

Thor's "I went for the head".

Iron man repeating the "we'll lose together" speech to Cap.

In the first Iron Man movie, Stark says to someone "I don't want to see this on your MySpace page". In this one, he says "Don't put this on social media". Guess they wanted to cover themselves in case Facebook or something else doesn't exist in 10 years.

I vaguely remember that. When did he say that?

Having MySpace is almost like referring to mini disc players instead of iPods. Or Netscape Navigator or AOL instead of Google. It seems really dated and obsolete, even though technically MySpace still exists.

When they played his hologram final message

I liked that New Asgard was setup in Tønsberg. The Tønsberg that was decimated by Frost Giants way back in 900 (some-odd) A.D. in the prologue of the 1st Thor movie, the Tønsberg that Red Skull attacked at the beginning of First Avenger.

Howard the Duck and the Skrulls were in the final battle.

Nebula didn't know how to use chopsticks properly, and just gave up and stuck them into her fried rice after a few failed attempts.

Huh..After seeing this movie almost 10 times already, I am annoyed with myself that I have never seen the Skrulls there.
I saw:
Howard the Duck
but not a Skrull. Damn.

I liked that Cap said "Hey Queens" to Peter before tossing Mjolnir his way, then Peter ends up being protected by literal queens.

That was definitely a nice double entendre.

I think I mentioned this in another thread the other day but my cousin pointed out that the number of days Stark has been stranded in space with Nebula is the same number of how many MCU movies there are. Not counting Endgame of course.

Noticed this Sakaarian gladiator walking around New Asgard.

338130450fb68c687d7af63f6830c565.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"