Live Webcast Tonight With the Fantastic Four Cast

MattC

Reaction score
Just received this email:

The cast of the Fantastic Four are in Sydney tonight and take40.com has the exclusive!

Yes, we're talking about all the big names - Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis - you can catch the live webcast at www.take40.com tonight at 7:15pm (EST)!

Andrew G will bring you up close and personal with the stars of 'Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer' with a 30 minute interview that will give you the inside story on the movie event of the year!

So lock it in your diary - tonight 7:15pm (EST) at take40.com!

I hope Maestro or someone can put it up afterwards, because I'll be busy at that time.

I'm hoping they will have a transcript up as I don't think I am going to be able to watch it. I am yawning already I am so tired lol

I just posted some pics and articles from the Aussie press junket on Mattc's site. There's a great one of all four standing in front of a giant SS standee.

I just posted some pics and articles from the Aussie press junket on Mattc's site. There's a great one of all four standing in front of a giant SS standee.
I know i saw that pic it was cool;and Jess looked :wow: :woot: :yay: = :heart:

Ooooowwwww Damn!!! It will be too late for me to watch it!! Almost 2 a.m and I have to get up early tomorrow for work.... I hope that some of you would be able to watch it and then tell us everything about it!! :woot:

apparently it already was, It was 7:15 australia time.

So it was already. I'm kinda mad about that. I hope someone recorded it.

Stupid diff time codes.

yea where on the take 40 site is the webcast cause i been looking around for it.

well that blows it was said it was going to be at 7:15 est us time.

Well, the Take40 website says they'll have a clip posted next week...:huh:

It also says Fox did have a preview clip ready, but I don't know if that means just them showing the new trailer.

Also, it's a bit mysterious that Julian wasn't there .... he can't possibly still be up in Vancouver shooting stuff??

Well, the Take40 website says they'll have a clip posted next week...:huh:

It also says Fox did have a preview clip ready, but I don't know if that means just them showing the new trailer.

Also, it's a bit mysterious that Julian wasn't there .... he can't possibly still be up in Vancouver shooting stuff??
I don't wanna see a clip i wanna see the whole thing! I feel so ripped off .they tricked us!:csad: :cmad:

Doesn't work for me. Starts loading the video, then says "error connecting". I think this website is run by kangaroos. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"