• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Live Webcast Tonight With the Fantastic Four Cast

MattC

Reaction score
Just received this email:

The cast of the Fantastic Four are in Sydney tonight and take40.com has the exclusive!

Yes, we're talking about all the big names - Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis - you can catch the live webcast at www.take40.com tonight at 7:15pm (EST)!

Andrew G will bring you up close and personal with the stars of 'Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer' with a 30 minute interview that will give you the inside story on the movie event of the year!

So lock it in your diary - tonight 7:15pm (EST) at take40.com!

I hope Maestro or someone can put it up afterwards, because I'll be busy at that time.

I'm hoping they will have a transcript up as I don't think I am going to be able to watch it. I am yawning already I am so tired lol

I just posted some pics and articles from the Aussie press junket on Mattc's site. There's a great one of all four standing in front of a giant SS standee.

I just posted some pics and articles from the Aussie press junket on Mattc's site. There's a great one of all four standing in front of a giant SS standee.
I know i saw that pic it was cool;and Jess looked :wow: :woot: :yay: = :heart:

Ooooowwwww Damn!!! It will be too late for me to watch it!! Almost 2 a.m and I have to get up early tomorrow for work.... I hope that some of you would be able to watch it and then tell us everything about it!! :woot:

apparently it already was, It was 7:15 australia time.

So it was already. I'm kinda mad about that. I hope someone recorded it.

Stupid diff time codes.

yea where on the take 40 site is the webcast cause i been looking around for it.

well that blows it was said it was going to be at 7:15 est us time.

Well, the Take40 website says they'll have a clip posted next week...:huh:

It also says Fox did have a preview clip ready, but I don't know if that means just them showing the new trailer.

Also, it's a bit mysterious that Julian wasn't there .... he can't possibly still be up in Vancouver shooting stuff??

Well, the Take40 website says they'll have a clip posted next week...:huh:

It also says Fox did have a preview clip ready, but I don't know if that means just them showing the new trailer.

Also, it's a bit mysterious that Julian wasn't there .... he can't possibly still be up in Vancouver shooting stuff??
I don't wanna see a clip i wanna see the whole thing! I feel so ripped off .they tricked us!:csad: :cmad:

Doesn't work for me. Starts loading the video, then says "error connecting". I think this website is run by kangaroos. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"