Lois Lane "Just Becuase"

Yeah, and he gets to exercise his strength fighting all kinds of super-powerful villains and stopping disasters. Did it not occur to you that maybe being Superman is his break from walking on eggshells?

LOL
[Superman]"I'd like to first thank you Darkseid for coming,... I so rarely get to just Cut loose like this." [/Superman]

Seriously the guy should be stressed with every super feat. Careful that every punch,.. heck every movement doesn't break the sound barrier - Catching a plane like I would have to catch a carton of eggs,.... Thinking up creative ways to use his powers that doesn't destroy real estate.

Every other hero with powers has an "out". DC Comics has taken away Superman's for the sake of a plot device to generate more stories.

I don't really think it's a big deal. No one seems to have a problem with it except you, in fact. It seems like if Superman can keep from breaking everything he touches, he has astronomical muscle control, and that's a good enough cover-all explanation for all of his interactions with normal humans, too. Like how the Speed Force makes it okay for the Flash to ignore friction and the need for lots of food to metabolize and such. You seem to just like singling this one piece of necessary suspension of disbelief out and harping on it for no real reason other than your distaste for Lois as a character based on 30-year-old comics.

I don't really think it's a big deal. No one seems to have a problem with it except you, in fact. It seems like if Superman can keep from breaking everything he touches, he has astronomical muscle control, and that's a good enough cover-all explanation for all of his interactions with normal humans, too. Like how the Speed Force makes it okay for the Flash to ignore friction and the need for lots of food to metabolize and such. You seem to just like singling this one piece of necessary suspension of disbelief out and harping on it for no real reason other than your distaste for Lois as a character based on 30-year-old comics.

Good point.
Wally's "out" is the ability to "Turn off" his speed. He can be 100% normal.

As for I being the only one,... Please Google a search before typing that. This topic has been talked about for years.

Well his out is actually the speed force which allows him to ignore physics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"