Smallville Erica Durance - Lois Lane : The Iconic Reporter

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
sm802a0021ud.jpg

"Though the world sees a strong independent woman, I’ve never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure heart."​

The Official thread devoted to the leading lady of Superman/Clark Kent . For 5 years Erica's
quick, smart, wise-cracking and pretty darn good hand to hand combat as well as her physical beauty graced the small screen as Lois Lane. And while in the beginning of her arrival in season 4 where she wasn't use as much in important storyarcs, as the series continued and she continue to give good performances with the little material given to her . She eventually got her moment to shine in Season 8 with the progression of Lois's journey as well as her friendship with Clark that would eventually blossomed into the legendary romance. Erica proved that she could be both sexy and smart as Lois

Last edited:
Erica was a great addition to the cast, she made lois fun, brassy and all out great. Cant wait to see her in other work like that harry's law appearance coming soon. Plus if her new show gets some air time here in the states.

I'll be visiting this thread...a lot. :woot:

I wonder when we will have someone post images of all of erica's/lois's costumes she wore over the series run lol.

My 2 favorite Lois costumes were the Prom dress from "Spirit" and the Isis costume from "Isis". Oh and dominatrix suit from "Supergirl" wasn't bad either!

IMG]http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/ricohete4/LOIS%20walls/E_Durance-Smallville03hd-DL.jpg[/IMG]
E_Durance-Smallville04hd-DL.jpg

E_Durance-Smallville17hd-DL.jpg

E_Durance-Smallville31hd-DL.jpg

ericadurancebymissdurance7st-1.jpg
erica058zs.jpg

Last edited:
sm802a0021ud.jpg

"Though the world sees a strong independent woman, I’ve never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure heart."​

The Official thread devoted to the leading lady of Superman/Clark Kent . For 5 years Erica's
quick, smart, wise-cracking and pretty darn good hand to hand combat as well as her physical beauty graced the small screen as Lois Lane. And while in the beginning of her arrival in season 4 where she wasn't use as much in important storyarcs, as the series continued and she continue to give good performances with the little material given to her . She eventually got her moment to shine in Season 8 with the progression of Lois's journey as well as her friendship with Clark that would eventually blossomed into the legendary romance. Erica proved that she could be both sexy and smart as Lois

Best Lois ever.

She had some of the best outfits during the show.

She's my favorite Lois Lane and as much as I like Amy Adams and am looking forward to Man Of Steel I don't think that will change.

Like these threads Caped Knight :up:

Mack, Glover, and Hartley probably deserve their own ones too.

Like these threads Caped Knight :up:

Mack, Glover, and Hartley probably deserve their own ones too.

lol,

Your welcome to do it of course. I didn't want to start all the thread for the cast I figured I'd give others the opportunity . I figure Milos would've jumped at the chance by now to create a Chloe/Allison Mack thread.

I love to see a thread for John and Annette : Jonathan and Martha Kent the best Adoptive parents in the world who without them the moral values and characteristics of Superman wouldn't exist.

Getting back on topic, Erica is IMO the best Lois Lane, by far because she was able to grow into the role. While others may not have enjoyed seeing Lois (pre-Daily Planet Ace Reporter) I enjoyed watching Lois start off as a tabloid reporter who made her way up to becoming a serious and very recognizable top investigative reporter . I also loved how we got to see her relationship with Clark grow from annoyance to admiration and finally love.

So do we know when erica's harry's law guest appearance is going to be yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"