LOKI General Discussion Thread

Silver Surfer

Power Cosmic
Reaction score
D_9gSskUEAEB89i.jpg

I mean we did see Loki die at Thanos' hands in Infinity War but then in Endgame we see him alive in 2012 time travel sequence and we see him disappear with the Time Stone...and with them defeating Thanos then Loki would still be a threat to the world especially if he's still the same villainous Loki that he was in Avengers (2012)

If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say that a plot point will be that "our" Loki has done something mystical to store his soul, or at least his memories, somewhere it could be recovered. It could even be a literal macguffin that the alternate Loki ( or multiple Loki's ) have to find, for reasons ( that may or may not be true ).

I wonder if they can bring in Leah like that Kieran Gillen run. Or of course woman Loki. I would love to see woman Loki versus mighty Thor

Last edited:
I wonder if we will get Hemsworth showing up in a cameo in this

Everyone had a go at his logo but seeing it in motion and knowing more about the plot, I think it looks super cool.

I guess that makes sense, but I'd really like to just not see him any more...

it'll probably be like strange's cameo in ragnarok. probably one of the multiverses that strange will explore, i'm not worried at all

Last edited:
People are saying she might be enchantress but I’m not 100% sure. Guess we will have to wait and see

‘Loki’: Sophia Di Martino Joins Tom Hiddleston in Marvel Limited Series For Disney+ – Deadline

One source close to the production hints that Di Martino may in fact portray a female incarnation of Loki and, in effect share the role with Hiddleston. Loki is a trickster god and a shapeshifter and, in the pages of Marvel Comics, has been portrayed at times in a female incarnation. In September, Marvel Press published a high-profile YA novel by author Mackenzi Lee called Loki: Where Mischief Lies that presented the character as pansexual and gender-fluid.

Feige loves Hiddleston lol, he just keeps coming back. :D

So a casting call went out for this series.

Male Stand In: Looking for a male who portrays Caucasian, height 6’1 – 6’3, with a slender build. Must have dark brown or black hair. Stand in experience required.

Male, 10 years old, British, Open Ethnicity, smart and brave with a sharp wit and life experience beyond his years…RECURRING

Female Stand In #1: Looking for a female who portrays Caucasian, height 5'6 – 5’8, with BLONDE hair. Stand in experience required.

Female, 10 years old, British, Caucasian, in tears over a frightening situation, she relies on her intelligence and resilience to find a way out.

Female Stand In #2: Looking for a female who portrays African American, height 5'7 – 5’9, with dark hair. Stand in experience required.

Any clue as to who the ladies might be? For the caucasian woman (the adult and the child) I suppose it could be the unknown character played by Sophia di Martino because she fits the description and if that's correct then I think the rumours of her playing Lady Loki probably aren't true after all. Could we expect Amora? Sigyn? Another childhood friend of Loki's?

As for the African American woman…perhaps Karnilla?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"