LOKI General Discussion Thread

I've been a fan of Gugu's since she starred in a short-lived NBC series produced by JJ Abrams called "Undercovers." I've always wanted to see her in the MCU, but I can't honestly say that I pictured her in the Loki series. I'm looking forward to finding out who she'll be playing!

I've been a fan of Gugu's since she starred in a short-lived NBC series produced by JJ Abrams called "Undercovers." I've always wanted to see her in the MCU, but I can't honestly say that I pictured her in the Loki series. I'm looking forward to finding out who she'll be playing!

I loved her since that period piece film. She’s also phenomenal in The Morning Show!

I wonder who she’ll play? I always thought she would make a great Spider-Woman

Interesting. I have no idea who she could be cast as right now though.

What does time stone have anything to do with time travel though? What I have seen so far is the time stone can reverse or fast forward time within a limited span and see multiple possibilities in the future. These are not the same as time travel as the GPS enabled time machine they invented in End Game. (Say if you are in NY in 2020, you can reverse to 2019 or 1973 in NY, if that’s how powerful the rewind is, but not to 1973 in Hanoi. You will still be in NY with your stone, even if you can rewind to 2000 BC). Whereas a space stone can allow him to go to any corner of the space and perhaps chance to get hold of something or someone that can enable him to travel back in time and targeted place. That’s just how I understand from the materials in the movies so far.

Ms. Mbatha-Raw will likely be playing someone else, but the character who first came to mind was Karnilla.

Ms. Mbatha-Raw will likely be playing someone else, but the character who first came to mind was Karnilla.

Yes... YES!!!

Alternatively... Race swapped Amora? I wouldn't have an issue with that.

Yes... YES!!!

Alternatively... Race swapped Amora? I wouldn't have an issue with that.

Tessa worked out great and Gugu's wonderful, but I would think Feige and company would want to keep at least one iconic Asgardian blonde. I'm okay with it, but I would prefer the Norn Queen.

Lol I read a rumor that Owen Wilson was playing Kang. What’s next? Ben Stiller as Galactus?

set photos (putting under a spoiler tag just in case there are those that are staying away from set photos)

I'm not a news breaking kind of guy, but I have knowledge of an actor who is playing a major (at least in the comics) Marvel villain who will debut in this series. I'd never heard of the actor before, so it's not a name anyone is going to guess, but he's done tons of work. I suppose he could have been lying or exaggerating his role in the production (since he's also a stuntman). But if he was being accurate this is a huge break for him.
For future reference in case he was being accurate, his initials are DR. Who knows...I'm excited to hear about the character though.

Last edited:
He looks that way, but he could be as well Kang

I know it's been shut down but will be keeping a closer eye on this now we have D+ in the UK.

How many of the shows were already filmed before the virus hit (if any).

How many of the shows were already filmed before the virus hit (if any).

I think both Loki and Wanda vision were shut down, not sure on Falcon and TWS.

I imagine the ones that haven't started filming yet like She-Hulk would also be delayed.

I think both Loki and Wanda vision were shut down, not sure on Falcon and TWS.

I imagine the ones that haven't started filming yet like She-Hulk would also be delayed.
Ok thanks for the info. It will be nice if we can get Falcon & TWS at least. I really want to see one of these so we can get an indication of how good (or not) they’re going to be.

Ok thanks for the info. It will be nice if we can get Falcon & TWS at least. I really want to see one of these so we can get an indication of how good (or not) they’re going to be.

Yeah maybe more info on the TFAWS, I checked earlier and apparently filming has ended but not what's happening with Post-production.

Rumor...

Thursday, April 09, 2020

Blind Items Revealed #3

March 31, 2020

This supporting superhero player who is foreign born and probably A- list is a dual threat actor. As his character moves to streaming, there is talk the character will get a boyfriend and expand on where print versions have taken the character. The actor is fully on board.

Tom Hiddleston/Loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"