Loki Season Finale Theory Thread

So this version isn't technically the "Conqueror." Does that mean I'm right that he's Immortus even if he wasn't officially called that? I mean, he's functionally very similar.

So this version isn't technically the "Conqueror." Does that mean I'm right that he's Immortus even if he wasn't officially called that? I mean, he's functionally very similar.
Maybe? I wouldn't call him either. He's a version of Nathaniel Richards who became "The One Who Remains," the founder of the TVA. His personality here is about as different from Immortus as it is from Kang. But I wouldn't be surprised if, come Season 2, the variant now openly running the TVA in Loki's timeline is going by Immortus and operating with a more rigid attitude.

He's a timeline manipulator who is essentially outside time but can see it all. To me, that's still pretty close to Immortus.

He won't be the Conqueror they will probably save the Conqueror act for the movies.

So we have Val assembling her thing and now many forms of Kang. Mandarin coming in a month too and hopefully he won't be a one and done.

Doctor Doom in the future once F4 hits.
Magneto MCU when X-Men get established.

Villains are looking good now that the original Avengers are gone.

So we have Val assembling her thing and now many forms of Kang. Mandarin coming in a month too and hopefully he won't be a one and done.

Doctor Doom in the future once F4 hits.
Magneto MCU when X-Men get established.

Villains are looking good now that the original Avengers are gone.
Also Norman Osborne if certain rumors prove true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"