LOL "I'm Batman"

Status
Not open for further replies.
20051104harvey.png

What's with the blue in the drawings? I am unfamilar with the techy side of webcomics

What's with the blue in the drawings? I am unfamilar with the techy side of webcomics

That's not webcomics. That's just comics. Comic book artists draw in blue pencil because of some (most likely) simple printing process that I'm far to lazy to look up. I think all the art for Shortpacked are drawn on the computer, so it's probably just for artistic effect, to distinguish between the normal comic and when the artist is talking.

Is this just an all-purpose Shortpacked! thread now?

Cause I'll start posting the drama stuff. Just you ****in' see if I won't.

No, I just though Varient should see that and I don't have another appropriate place to post it.... I suppose I could have done a PM...

Really? So everyone draws in blue pencil? That's f'n nuts.

Really? So everyone draws in blue pencil? That's f'n nuts.

The blue pencil doesn't show up in the scanning process so only the inks show up... It works quite well, or so I've heard.

I've been reading Shortpacked! for a number of years now. Good stuff. David Willis rules. His other comic "It's Walky" is also pretty damn good, and takes place in the same universe.

I've been reading Shortpacked! for a number of years now. Good stuff. David Willis rules. His other comic "It's Walky" is also pretty damn good, and takes place in the same universe.

Robin and Mike are in that one too, right?

Yup. Mike died though, and just reappeared in Galasso's employ at Shortpacked without explanation.

They have superpowers now, it just doesn't come up much.

No, I just though Varient should see that and I don't have another appropriate place to post it.... I suppose I could have done a PM...

...Or sent it To SQ in Da House.....

BTW Thanks.

Okay with all this Shortpacked stuff I've gone back to read Roomies/It's Walky.... Rommies was Meh, but it really picked up with Walky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"