• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Lollipop Chainsaw

That's actually precisely why I enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever: I knew it wouldn't be a "good" game, but it was as funny and entertaining as I'd hoped all the way through. That's all I really wanted.

Perhaps Lolipop will be similar.

See, that's what interests me more than the T&A/ blood & guts aspect of it. It *seems* like it's a pretty subversive concept, given that it was written by James Gunn, and more or less satirizes, well, the entirety of pop culture (or at least geek culture).

Heh, yeah I love it coz that Gunn vibe is strong and the voice actors really bring it to life. The art style is awesome too.

That's actually precisely why I enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever: I knew it wouldn't be a "good" game, but it was as funny and entertaining as I'd hoped all the way through. That's all I really wanted.

Perhaps Lolipop will be similar.

I wasn't expecting Nukem Forever to be anything more than a 90's shooter with pretty graphics so I enjoyed that too. This is a game about a cheerleader hauling around her boyfriend's severed head while she slaughters the undead... just keep expectations in check and you're gonna have a good time. :up:

I know WB already owns the series, so if it becomes some kind of cult hit they may attempt the movie thing.

I agree with the others it is probably not worth the 60 bucks, I only paid 10 as I got 50 bucks in b day cash from my grandma who thinks I am 10 years old when I am 37 lol. it is a fun game, I have not really had a chance to play past the the first level as I work nights and I usually do most of my gaming on weekends when I can use my surround sound properly. for those of you who HAVE played the game, how do you access the skins? I have the Ash skin and the one of her in all pink with wings on the back, I redeemed the codes but do not see them anywhere in the game (I know I downloaded them after redeeming them).

I agree with the others it is probably not worth the 60 bucks, I only paid 10 as I got 50 bucks in b day cash from my grandma who thinks I am 10 years old when I am 37 lol. it is a fun game, I have not really had a chance to play past the the first level as I work nights and I usually do most of my gaming on weekends when I can use my surround sound properly. for those of you who HAVE played the game, how do you access the skins? I have the Ash skin and the one of her in all pink with wings on the back, I redeemed the codes but do not see them anywhere in the game (I know I downloaded them after redeeming them).

Once you beat the first level you can access the skins at your house on the main map.

I was hoping for a demo on XBL but meh. If it goes down to $10 Duke Nukem styles I'll grab it lol.

Nice to see people enjoying the game!

I rented this because I love James Gunn. Eh its pretty awful, igns review is pretty spot on

I got stuck at the zombie baseball section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"