Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the glasses on her. Might be part of a disguise or her eyes might be bad, but they make her look like a really hot Bond Girl, that's trying to "look smart and sophisticated" with glasses because they've made the character a scientist, when in real life the actress could never come close...

49070_1427465040_5566_n.jpg

I don't like the glasses on her. Might be part of a disguise or her eyes might be bad, but they make her look like a really hot Bond Girl, that's trying to "look smart and sophisticated" with glasses because they've made the character a scientist, when in real life the actress could never come close...

Made the character a scientist? When did this happen?

How do you know that Margot isn't a genius in real life? Is it because she's beautiful? Are you saying that beautiful women can't be smart? Pig! :cmad:

:woot:

Last edited:
Glasses with a doctor's coat. Glasses while riding a motorbike with tight jeans, was that really necessary for Ayer to write? :o

Made the character a scientist? When did this happen?

How do you know that Margot isn't a genius in real life? Is it because she's beautiful? Are you saying that beautiful women can't be smart? Pig! :cmad:

:woot:

056eaea428f4ee54c18ee2c15d1a0a13.jpg

The notion that beautiful woman cannot be smart is a fallacy that has been proven wrong, namely by Danielle Panabaker, she has high IQ and She graduated from high school when she was only 14 years old. :yay:

Edit: I see this brought up as an arugment by many fans and critics alike "She is too beautiful to be a scientist or she looks too much like a model to be believable as a scientist", as if only plain or ugly looking people can portray intelligent characters.[/end rant]

Last edited:
It's not that. I'm good looking and highly intelligent myself :p
It's just the glasses in that scene, in those clothes, on that motorbike...They look too out of place. Unless she needs them for the road, or they're part of a disguise, then I don't see why Ayer wrote a scene where she is required to wear them. Just to make her look brainy?

It's just the glasses in that scene, in those clothes, on that motorbike...They look too out of place. Unless she needs them for the road, or they're part of a disguise, then I don't see why Ayer wrote a scene where she is required to wear them. Just to make her look brainy?

after all it's a freaking comic book movie, use imagination a lil bit ;)

The notion that beautiful woman cannot be smart is a fallacy that has been proven wrong, namely by Danielle Panabaker, she has high IQ and She graduated from high school when was only 14 years old. :yay:

Edit: I see this brought up as an arugment by many fans and critics alike "She is too beautiful to be a scientist or she looks too much like a model to be believable as a scientist", as if only plain or ugly looking people can portray intelligent characters.[/end rant]

:up: and Danielle is stunning!

Maybe it's just a fashion choice ? A lot of people wear glasses without needing them. I don't understand it, but I know it's a thing now. :D

after all it's a freaking comic book movie, use imagination a lil bit ;)
Nolan would've given us a good explanation....:oldrazz:

Maybe it's just a fashion choice ? A lot of people wear glasses without needing them. I don't understand it, but I know it's a thing now. :D

Well, next to PIMP Joker and his clothing choices, I guess wearing glasses for fashion is fine :D

Nolan would've given us a good explanation....:oldrazz:

Well, next to PIMP Joker and his clothing choices, I guess wearing glasses for fashion is fine :D

Holy Moley, the ridiculous nitpick is strong with this one :facepalm:

Holy Moley, the ridiculous nitpick is strong with this one :facepalm:
And I don't usually nitpick about things :waa:

Who would've thought a glasses wearing, while riding a motorbike, Harley Quinn would be the thing to get me?

Last edited:

i actually felt her wearing glasses makes her look like a hipster....hardly any smarter.

She look nice with them. You may have seen the wrong pics. They are pics where she looks really good and they ARE SET PICS. She looks like a nerdy phsiquiatrist hot girl. And she's not a scientist. she's a psiquiatrist and she always had them in most encarnations I've remembered

image_35.jpg

Is that neck bruising?
I see more like a wound.
Would anyone else love a solo film that focuses on The Joker and Harley Quinn with Batman as a side character? I think a film based on Harleen Quinzel's life during her encounters with The Joker would make for a great psychological thriller.

Many think that Harley Quinn is a paper thin character, but I honestly think that she has a lot of depth and I believe that this can be further expanded within the cinematic universe.
I would like to see her in a Gotham sirens movie. :shrug:
Glasses with a doctor's coat. Glasses while riding a motorbike with tight jeans, was that really necessary for Ayer to write? :o
Maybe she needs them IDK, to see? :whatever: :argh:
Maybe she needs them since she was a little, then put contact lenses for Harley Quinn or as a disguise.

Last edited:

The notion that beautiful woman cannot be smart is a fallacy that has been proven wrong, namely by Danielle Panabaker, she has high IQ and She graduated from high school when she was only 14 years old. :yay:

I know. I was mocking those idiots. :woot:

Same reason why most of the people needs glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"