Superman Returns LOOK UP IN THE SKY: THE AMAZING STORY OF SUPERMAN doc trailer

he is drinking the same thing as jimmy. but jimmy is drunk. he is very drunk. but the man of stell is just.............not drunk heheh :D
Docu_010.jpg

dark_b said:
he is drinking the same thing as jimmy. but jimmy is drunk. he is very drunk. but the man of stell is just.............not drunk heheh :D
Docu_010.jpg
yeah. Clark is definitely eating nuts or something.

^ are you sure Jimmie's drunk... he could just look a little over the top exited to see Clark again.. however it would be quite funny to see the two pals going out for a round of beers to celebrate Clarks return, and Jimmy gets plastered, while Clark is just sitting beeing moody (totally NOT DRUNK) over the fact that Lois has moved on... I'm laughing already.

The way Jimmy talks reminds me of Seth Cohen..

"CLAAAAAARK has been doing some soul searchin'"

But I like it.

^ Yes He Can!:) That footage was proof enough for me.. the mimics, EVERYTHING was just great.

WOW! That was awesome, thanks for sharing it! I can't wait to see the documentary! :up:

The SR footage looked fantastic! :D

That SR footage was actually pretty good. I enjoyed the character moments a lot, and hope that that tone is what is conveyed the whole movie. That stuff was no more angsty than STM or S2.

Still not going to like absentee father Superman, but here's hoping they can change my mind.

Docu_014.jpg

i still think that the movie will end like this. the happy family. but teh quewstion is what will be with superman. i guess we will not found out until june 30.

Dark_Lord said:

While I like the cover, I think Bruce Timm version of SUPERMAN should also be included on the cover .since Timm SUPERMAN is a well known & popular among fans .

Kal-El 8 said:
While I like the cover, I think Bruce Timm version of SUPERMAN should also be included on the cover .since Timm SUPERMAN is a well known & popular among fans .
Yeah well, the same can be said about Tom Welling...

Naite22 said:

Except hes not Superman so...

Annette O'Toole: "In Smallville, Superman doesnt exist"

Naite22 said:

Tom isn't SUPERMAN. One day he will be. But right now He's not SUPERMAN .
:supes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"