Lord's Anime Tournament

Lord

All Mighty
Reaction score
There's one for tv shows and animated show, so why not make an Anime tournament? Nominate as many anime as you want to, anime films aren't allowed, this tournament only counts animes as a whole, not the mangas they are based on.

CLOSED

Last edited:
Wow, so many suggestions. Today's the last day to make them, after that i'll start the tournament.

Since i know this section's not very active for now let's just go with first to achieve 3 votes wins, if needed i may even cut the needed votes.

1st Match

Naruto

[YT]ZdiBaIKlNUE[/YT]

vs

Sword Art Online

[YT]Wv8u5bY8Now[/YT]

Let me start, i'll go with Naruto

1-0

Naruto's winning

2-0

Naruto's winning, any more votes?

You might want to send PMs to a bunch of people to let them know about the tourney, if you haven't already.

You might want to send PMs to a bunch of people to let them know about the tourney, if you haven't already.
The thing is, i'm not sure most of the hype even watch anime, either way i'll do what you just said, thanks for the idea.

Winner of the first match is Naruto with 3-0

Round 2

Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac)

The story follows five mystical warriors called the "Saints" who fight wearing sacred armors named "Cloths", the designs of which derive from the various constellations the characters have adopted as their destined guardian symbols, and empowered by a mystical energy called "Cosmo". The Saints have sworn to defend the reincarnation of the Greek goddess Athena in her battle against the other Olympian Gods who want to dominate Earth.

[YT]Bu533OKYHyc[/YT]

VS

Yu Yu Hakusho

The series tells the story of Yusuke Urameshi, a teenage delinquent who is struck and killed by a car while attempting to save a child's life. After a number of tests presented to him by Koenma, the son of the ruler of the afterlife Underworld, Yusuke is revived and appointed the title of "Underworld Detective", with which he must investigate various cases involving demons and apparitions in the human world. The manga becomes more focused on martial arts battles and tournaments as it progresses.

[YT]WwuhijTvwqM[/YT]

Last edited:
Havent seen any of them, but at first glanze Saint Seiya looks better so my vote goes to that.

I would love to join in,but I have a very small knowledge of anime shows,so I can vote for shows I've seen when something pops up.

I've only heard of Knights of Zodiac, so i'll vote for them

Both shows are classics, i only watched the first episodes of each though, i'll allways add a poster, a sinopsis and a trailer for each anime so that those that didn't watch can judge them from what they see. Most of the animes on the list aired in the USA at some point or are relativelly famous, so that most will know each one.

Saint Seiya is winning right now with 2-0

Yu yu hakusho. I never got into knights of the zodiac when it was on toonami or whatever they called the animation block on Saturday nights n mid 2000's lol.

I vote for Yu Yu Hakusho.

It's 3-2 in favor of Hakusho, the first to get 4 votes wins

And the first anime I saw in Italian falls

Yu Yu Hakusho advances with 4-2

Round 2

Dragon Ball Z

Five years after the events of Dragon Ball, Goku is now a young adult and father to son Gohan, Raditz, his brother reveals to him that they are members of a nearly extinct extraterrestrial race called the Saiyans. The Saiyans had sent Goku (originally named "Kakarrot") to Earth as an infant to conquer the planet for them, but he suffered a severe head injury soon after his arrival and lost all memory of his mission, as well as his blood-thirsty Saiyan nature. Goku now has to protect the earth from the saiyan prince Vegeta, and later other threats to peace.

[YT]6UHyV-oL-WI[/YT]

VS

Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk centers around Hanamichi Sakuragi, who starts as a delinquent outcast, becoming the leader of a gang. Hanamichi, being very unpopular with girls, has been rejected by them fifty times. Yet, he finds out that Haruko Akagi is the girl of his dreams, and is happy when she's not scared of him like all the other girls he has asked out.
Haruko Akagi, who recognizes Hanamichi's athleticism, introduces him to the Shohoku basketball team. Despite his immaturity and hot temper, he proves to be a natural athlete with potential and joins the team in order to impress Haruko and prove that he is worthy of her. Later on, Sakuragi realizes that his love for the sport equals that of his crush on Haruko.

[YT]k7hWpFXEUjs[/YT]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"