Lounge 78

Temps already the 70's and it's not 6 AM yet :( already had my 1st bottle of water, more will follow and a Gatorade later

Temps already the 70's and it's not 6 AM yet :( already had my 1st bottle of water, more will follow and a Gatorade later
It's 63 degrees where I live right now and it's supposed to be 83 by the end of the day. And almost 90 towards the end of the week. :(

It's 63 degrees where I live right now and it's supposed to be 83 by the end of the day. And almost 90 towards the end of the week. :(

90's+ all this week with heat index of 100 also this week, going be a fun week....not!

90's+ all this week with heat index of 100 also this week, going be a fun week....not!
Yeah, it's not going to be a great week for a huge chunk of the country over the next seven days, unfortunately. :(

Same here. And one of our ACs just went out.
I should get a small AC unit for my daughter's bedroom. She either has to have the heater or the AC on all year. It drives me crazy. :funny:

If I get a little bit warm, I dress lighter and turn on a ceiling fan. I don't get cold, but if that were to happen, i'd just put on some socks or slippers.

Last edited:
Was out all day at my favorite big zoo, Southwick. Amazingly it wasn't that hot. We had a nice breeze all day in the trees.:)

I had to sit outside for awhile, way too muggy inside even with the fans on the window and the huge tower fan I have, while sitting in the chair-with Mouth laying in the other chair I noticed a lady walking to the store with her kids...she was smoking and pregnant :(

I had to sit outside for awhile, way too muggy inside even with the fans on the window and the huge tower fan I have, while sitting in the chair-with Mouth laying in the other chair I noticed a lady walking to the store with her kids...she was smoking and pregnant :(
Pregnant women smoking has always been a peeve of mine. I suppose in Texas she could be sent to jail for that these days. :(

79b0779e-ae58-4e8b-89e3-8b30b70a2b3c_text.gif

Pregnant women smoking has always been a peeve of mine. I suppose in Texas she could be sent to jail for that these days. :(

Never been confirm, even my old doctor wouldn't say it out loud but he hinted when my parents weren't around smoking is a factor for my deafness

It's why my sister's and I were all born small. Its also probably why my nieces all have asthma. :(

WTH?? Overslept and was late with the feeding, damn weather really got me today and I had a run in with a mama coon and her kids. it's still very light outside so I was surprised and did a double take when I saw another coon almost all black, if the bugger had red marking I would had to call the zoo and ask them if they had a panda escaped....

WTH?? Overslept and was late with the feeding, damn weather really got me today and I had a run in with a mama coon and her kids. it's still very light outside so I was surprised and did a double take when I saw another coon almost all black, if the bugger had red marking I would had to call the zoo and ask them if they had a panda escaped....
Lol, red pandas are my daughter's favorite animal. She'd love it if they lived right outside.

I've been throwing out a bunch of old emails and came across something my mom sent to me.

"Do not regret growing old. It's a privilege denied to many"

She passed away at the age of 92. I was sitting next to her, holding her hand, and our mini poodles were curled up at her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"