A Lounge in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween is coming.....
tumblr_onhmh2HG8K1s01qkyo1_400.gif

and I heard the wail of nooooos from the kids as I watch the news, I'm going get rain on the hour of the trick and treat time

Looks like I'm going have leftovers again

I don't have any interest in the new Sabrina show, really. I never watched it much back in the Melissa Joan Hart days either.

I plan to watch Castlevania this week, but more than likely I will just keep watching old episodes of Transformers. Been in a mood for G1 era Transformers for some reason.

Sabrina had a solid first season. A little slow at the beginning, but it ramps up. The cast hams it the **** up, which makes it entertaining.
Will give it a shot. I've seen some episodes of the old show when it happened to be on TV but I've never really watched more than one episode at a time.

Will give it a shot. I've seen some episodes of the old show when it happened to be on TV but I've never really watched more than one episode at a time.
It is nothing like the old show. It's a rather good little supernatural show, with a nice sense of humor and a great cast having a lot of fun.

I think it's time to change the lounge title. Nutcracker, Fantastic Beasts, take your pick.

I think it's time to change the lounge title. Nutcracker, Fantastic Beasts, take your pick.
The Lounge and the Four Realms
Overlounge (Overlord)
The Lounge Breaks the Internet
The Ballad of Buster Lounges (or Lounge Scruggs)
You're a Mean One, Mr. Lounge
Outlaw Lounge

Charlie and the Chocolate Lounge
The Man with the Golden Lounge
Lounge too Soon
Gremlins Lounge 2
Lounge of Mirrors
A Lounge for Tomorrow
The Two Lounges of Dr. Jekyll
Lounge Academy: Mission to Moscow
Lounge of the Clones
Night Train to Lounge

Lounge in the Spider's Web
Bohemian Loungeody (I just invented a word, LOL)
The Lounges of Grindewald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"