The Ian McLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching A Quiet Place

My kitty doesn't like how the monster sound :funny:

These new Folgers coffee jingles have pretty awesome singers.

These new Folgers coffee jingles have pretty awesome singers.
Where do they fall along a spectrum with the Quiznos singing monstrosities on one end and the original Chillie's Baby Back Ribs dudes on the other?

That's quite the ear worm.

star-trek-ear-bug.gif

Just the talk of catchy commercials has the recesses of my brain screaming "877-CASHNOW!"

What was the strangest commercials or series of commercials that aired when we were kids during the afternoon that when you look back you wonder why and how that was being advertised during after school cartoon time?

For me, for whatever reason the Church of Scientology must have bought a metric ton of ad time on local NYC stations cuz I saw those commercials for Dianetics literally every day for years and years.

Was the demo watching G.I. Joe and Thundercats really the core market they needed to reach?

What was the strangest commercials or series of commercials that aired when we were kids during the afternoon that when you look back you wonder why and how that was being advertised during after school cartoon time?

For me, for whatever reason the Church of Scientology must have bought a metric ton of ad time on local NYC stations cuz I saw those commercials for Dianetics literally every day for years and years.

Was the demo watching G.I. Joe and Thundercats really the core market they needed to reach?

...There were many of these.

All well-meaning, helpful messages. From a pair of bunnies dressed like a 90s food court. Tremendous.

Christ... I didn't even realize that was Joe Buck.

Adele was on SNL and I missed it. :(

so my work trip got cancelled at the beginning of the month and i just found out that i'm leaving Saturday-Thursday

off to New Mexico i go. eek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back