The Ian McLounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my work trip got cancelled at the beginning of the month and i just found out that i'm leaving Saturday-Thursday

off to New Mexico i go. eek

Yeah. Stay safe for yourself and other CC. It sucks you have to travel so far under these circumstances and not really be free to even enjoy the new scenery etc.

Yeah. Stay safe for yourself and other CC. It sucks you have to travel so far under these circumstances and not really be free to even enjoy the new scenery etc.

i am glad its a smaller place and not heavily populated, but i was hoping to see some of the nature because apparently there's a lot of it where i'm going lol.
but, i fly in saturday, work sunday-wednesday and fly back thursday :/
i wish they'd give me at least one day off to either relax/decompress/sight-see, but it is, what is is.

i'm supposed to be going to near san diego for work at the end of november/first week of december too but we will see

while youre there steal Winds from grrm.

Wait, Oscar Isaac might be Moon Knight? That's neat. But it's only step one. There's still another piece missing before it's destined for greatness.

Cast Michael McElhatton as Dracula and I'll subscribe to Disney+ for the next decade.

I don't know a damn thing about Moon Knight's rogues gallery, nor do I care if Dracula has ever remotely been a part of it. Make the meme real or I'm not playing along.

Cast Michael McElhatton as Dracula and I'll subscribe to Disney+ for the next decade.

I don't know a damn thing about Moon Knight's rogues gallery, nor do I care if Dracula has ever remotely been a part of it. Make the meme real or I'm not playing along.

All you need to know is that Moon Knight cuts the face off of his most iconic villain.

enough.gif

He gets better, so don't worry.

Is it any wonder why @Roose Bolton is a fan?

I’ll clarify a misconception. I don’t take loans, I just con people out of their worldly goods and skip town. Which Marc Spector learned to his chagrin.

Now I hear the fella went and converted from Judaism to some weird bird god. Strange times.

I’ll clarify a misconception. I don’t take loans, I just con people out of their worldly goods and skip town. Which Marc Spector learned to his chagrin.

Now I hear the fella went and converted from Judaism to some weird bird god. Strange times.

Does Drac know you did him dirty like that?

Look, between me and you, I didn’t stop at his finances. That Monica Bellucci dame never said anything, but I strongly believe this was a piece of false advertising:

images

Look, between me and you, I didn’t stop at his finances. That Monica Bellucci dame never said anything, but I strongly believe this was a piece of false advertising:

images

Italian Vamps... It's a hard life. What with all the garlic.

Now... Mexican Vampires? That's where it's at.

Ah... Those were the days.

I wore a mask then... And had to kill my partner...

But... I've said too much.

tumblr_o8odp0krh31s01qkyo1_400.gifv

14 hours without a post in here. say what?

Times is hard, folks. :( Not so many of us around anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"