Portrait of a Lounge on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, if I'm ****ty, that's just because I'm ****ty, and you're allowed to be mad at me. But you need to know that whatever I do, it's not your fault.
ColdBasicArkshell-small.gif

XFL is weird as hell... i havent watched until tonight... the kick offs are bizarre

SO I'm scared to leave my house because there's this really big guy I made angry in town and now I'm terrified I'll see him wherever I go and I'm sure knowing my luck and experiences I probably will and he'll chase after me. He's not very nice and he's like a steroid using massive roid rage guy. I just hate that so much. That happened to me in another place, its what they look for someone to make angry and then you disappear or something. This has happened to me way too often. It's like freaking Karate Kid except they're not mild mannered nice bullies but hardened convicts. Oh well maybe he'll be in jail by now.

The song I'm learning it's do-able for me but it's so difficult I can't believe how mind numbing and frustrating it is I'm not sure If it's really worth it and then I'm writing this story so I can use photoshop with a stylus pen and make sprites so I can use this program to make an RPG game with the story I made and I'm not sure why I'm doing that either it's super difficult it's not even 100% serious. As far music, it's so hard but I keep thinking about the positive things that could come from this but yet it's just hard for me to feel happy and content in myself these days just overwhelmed. The weather is awful amongst other rthings, that guy is out there somewhere.

I keep worrying about how I'll finish this story I decided to read a bunch of books first which isn't that hard so like I was re-watching and re-reading Lord of the Rings which is kind of difficult plus I have all this other stuff regular things I need to do and that big guy plus I'm overwhelmed by grief lately all the time. I'm just sad.

XFL is weird as hell... i havent watched until tonight... the kick offs are bizarre

I haven't watched since the opening weekend, but I will die defending the Seattle Dragons. How have they been doing?

Oh.

this damn thing I want to make my own rpg so badly

I have to get a stylus pen
a tablet
and then come up with designs. There will be no side quests and it will be extremely linear.
rpgmaker.jpg

havce 2 get off all the drugs again

shouldn't admit it but...i'm not sure is It somehow...allowed? like if you manage to find the time or figure out how to become muscular enough

maxresdefault.jpg

The song I'm learning it's do-able for me but it's so difficult I can't believe how mind numbing and frustrating it is I'm not sure If it's really worth it and then I'm writing this story so I can use photoshop with a stylus pen and make sprites so I can use this program to make an RPG game with the story I made and I'm not sure why I'm doing that either it's super difficult it's not even 100% serious. As far music, it's so hard but I keep thinking about the positive things that could come from this but yet it's just hard for me to feel happy and content in myself these days just overwhelmed. The weather is awful amongst other rthings, that guy is out there somewhere.

I keep worrying about how I'll finish this story I decided to read a bunch of books first which isn't that hard so like I was re-watching and re-reading Lord of the Rings which is kind of difficult plus I have all this other stuff regular things I need to do and that big guy plus I'm overwhelmed by grief lately all the time. I'm just sad.

Hi Ruth.

I was listening to Taylor swift, recently this love affair only did occur but I must say I don't know if she practices turning men on with her voice but good god it is an amazing device one in which I have never truly known such ecstasy before all unique in it's own. "we never go out of style" oh Taylor, such a genius and poet. Even that name, Taylor. Taylor, Taylor, Taylor...

I feel like I'm in a bad mood and everything is spiraling downward and I just listen to Taylor Swift.

I had some beer btw, which, idk

ARE WE OUTTA THE WOODS YET ARE WE OEUTA THE WOOOODS

GOOD.

You need to calm down.
I am "trouble, trouble trouble"

damn I can't sleep now.

So I bbleached my skin today. Has anyone ever did this? my skin is almost glistening. I'm Korean. It burnt, burnt...

i have a question... did you forget the C in your name or is tigerlaws what was intended?

This is so Ruth it's not even funny...

I've missed her so much. If only Booze Bolton, rest in peace, were here for this.

I like to play Smash Bros sometimes competitively for fun, my main is Smash Bros. I really want to get to the top 20 in rankings globally. I only play once a day though a few times I wonder if it's really enough though...? I can beat lvl 9 cpu's it's almost the same as like the top 10 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"