Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman-Lois_Firstlook_V3_1080x1350.jpg
Lois looks older.

That looks awesome....i still hate that costume though. Get rid of it please.

I don't mind it. Although the neck area seems way too low down.

Good Heavens, I just read that Venom had the biggest opening day in China next to Infinity War. This thing is unstoppable at the BO.

Cant wait for the inevitable "VENOM BEATS JUSTICE LEAGUE" news articles that are sure to pop up soon...
I heard about the box office prediction a day ago and very happy for Venom. Good for Sony and it's solidify Tom Hardy's position as a legit big guy leading man.

JL bashing already happened for quite a while. This one year is really hard to read about BO predictions or discussions without seeing some people randomly bring up or bashing JL for no reason.
Schadenfreude reloaded on loop.

Like this Venom news, Venom surpassed many CBMs and I did read some people are still focused on JL. Or during AMATW release, many people were really confident that it would gain much higher than JL with colorful delivery. When it wasn't happening they said, 'oh well, maybe Ant-Man isn't quite a bigger name yet' and move onto other things, forgetting about months of them ridiculing JL and DC with 'the fact, surefire scenario'. Or pit DC movie against other DC movie.

Ridiculous that whenever I read good news about CBM, BO or whatnot, there's a good chance to stumble upon something mentioned about JL. Yes, JL is underperformed (and my least favorite DCU movie) but it's pretty tiring to read some discussion online and suddenly it's turning into the same thing again.

It's like when I read random movie thread and some people suddenly talked about good quotes said by Batman and there was one guy shouted 'MARTHA!' and got everybody laughing and praised for it. Nevermind that in that specific scene Batman isn't the one who said or initiated that. Oh well.

- - - - -

Ayy, Hoechlin's smile is great as usual. I'd like to, but I don't think the costume will change in the near future though.

Titans is looking better and better.
If Red Hood would appear in the future, would the actor change? Because Brenton is tall and Jason is known as the biggest and most physically imposing Robin, at least before Damian might grow up to be as big as Bruce.

Tulloch and Hoechlin have a smaller age gap than Adams and Cavill did.
Blessed Amy. Amy Adams is so youthful and many won't believe that she's in her 40s, most of them probably would say that she's under 30.

Last edited:
I mean, I get it. Lets face it JL crushed us all. That movie was supposed to earn Avengers money and it didnt even come close so its become the laughing stock of CBMs and the bar of which to measure lesser properties. AMATW may not have surpassed JL but it came damn close. Buy yes, I agree at some point ee have to let it go that JL came, went and flopped.

Although, how cathartic would it be if Aquaman beats JL at the BO. That'd be an interesting headline lol

I just want one peaceful Oscar season where my fav doesn't do or say something awful

How the hell did this intelligent, knowledgeabe and kind man utter these comments. The use of N word aside - which is horrible and he shouldn't have use that - his entire point is so silly. I think he was talking now comparing to when the movie is set - in the 60s - but good Lord this such a bad way to word this

Bradley Cooper must have enchanted his tongue. It's the only explanation

I'm actually happy for Ant-Man too. He went far since Edgar Wright supposed to be the director.
Personally, it's hard to want any hero or brand to fail because it could possibly negatively impact this shining CBM era.

Oh gosh, for Aquaman, it's pun galore. :funny: Swim, sink, drown, rise, wave, surfing, float etc. It will rival The Meg headlines.
For BO predictions, 'swim' and 'wave' already have been thrown around.

I'm actually happy for Ant-Man too. He went far since Edgar Wright supposed to be the director.
Personally, it's hard to want any hero or brand to fail because it could possibly negatively impact this shining CBM era.

Oh gosh, for Aquaman, it's pun galore. :funny: Swim, sink, drown, rise, wave, surfing, float etc. It will rival The Meg headlines.
For BO predictions, 'swim' and 'wave' already have been thrown around.

The seats will be wet....

I'll show myself out :lmao:

I don’t think there was any ill intent on Viggo’s part.

I know it’s extremely unpopular to say this, but referring to it as the “n-word” just gives it more power, imo.

Oh God no. The man rescues birds. He is an angel

But there so much shouting about this. I'm just stunned he said something this stupid. It's as shocking as if Tom Hanks punched a person.

The seats will be wet....

I'll show myself out :lmao:
I forget about the 'wet' pun! 'Soaking' and 'drenched' now also on the menu. :funny:

Dear Harle,
I'm waiting for your reaction and review for Aquaman. An essay is also a nice option.

Sincerely, with patience and curiosity.

PS: An extra for you:
DY_dSZJWAAA0OY5.jpg:small

I forget about the 'wet' pun! 'Soaking' and 'drenched' now also on the menu. :funny:

Dear Harle,
I'm waiting for your reaction and review for Aquaman. An essay is also a nice option.

Sincerely, with patience and curiosity.

PS: An extra for you:
DY_dSZJWAAA0OY5.jpg:small

I am watching A Walk on The Moon here

15tmag-viggo-slide-QPSU-superJumbo.jpg

combined with that photo of Jason and Pine's full frontal waiting for me on Netflix this weekend is already too much for me

I'm going with my mom on December 21st so I will probably be done drinking and writing at the dawn on Saturday 22nd :lmao:

assuming I actually make it back

oh hell and Frontier drops this month so I also have to survive that

I am watching A Walk on The Moon here

15tmag-viggo-slide-QPSU-superJumbo.jpg

combined with that photo of Jason and Pine's full frontal waiting for me on Netflix this weekend is already too much for me

I'm going with my mom on December 21st so I will probably be done drinking and writing at the dawn on Saturday 22nd :lmao:

assuming I actually make it back
Have a splendid weekend then. :D

Oh no, please be safe and make it back.
I don't want to hear any unfortunate news from a Polish cinema that caused by Jason Momoa wicked charm. :csad:

Have a splendid weekend then. :D

Oh no, please be safe and make it back.
I don't want to hear any unfortunate news from a Polish cinema that caused by Jason Momoa wicked charm. :csad:

Cinema? The whole damn country may be flooded

OK now I'm seriously going :lmao:

@Black Narcissus Dude, you 0k?? I remember you were talking about a house in Malibu a year ago so just checking to see if everything's good.

Omg, i didnt even think of the water puns. The journalists are gonna have a field day with those when the movie's out.

First look at Tony Zucco in DCU ‘Titans’.
n44r40qwycx11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back