Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to put Spidey on an apple crate. :o

And in Lois & Clark before that.

act_467_003.png

Can we please let go of haunting the man? None of our discussions will add anything favorable to the situation, and we might be sharing and discussing gossip along the way.

Cool. You're right, that there's nothing to add now. Still, I was shocked that this was kinda glossed over. Dude might be a good commercial director, but has issues man.

You just made me give TheMarySue a click. I'll have my vengeance bro.

I have no idea who they are, and I'm pretty sure its better that way :p

Went to see Venom again lol

It seems like tradition I always see Hardy's movies twice in cinema (dunkirk! <3)

Venom and ASIB keep winning at American box office. Embarrassing failure for overrated Chazalle and beautiful Chris cannot catch a break :/

Seeing El Royale today and hopefully Apostle. Also this new horror show from Netflix looks really good

His last two movies aren't that brilliant, sure they're very good, but not as exceptional as fans make them out to be.

I haven't seen La La Land (should I give it a try??) but Whiplash is absolutely amazing. Chazelle directed the hell outta that movie.

Saw Titans S1E1.

Pretty good. Not great. Some of the dialogue was iffy, but okay-ish by TV standards. The only interesting storyline was the Grayson storyline. Starfire meh. Grayson's death scene was amazing. Thwaites plays an amazing Dick Grayson, and there's a huge nod to Batfleck at the end of the episode. Sooo perfect eugh.

Also btw, you guys are not ready for that alleway fight scene. OMFG. I winced a couple of times. It was ****ing brutal AF. Even Affleck's Batman wasnt this brutal. I ****ing loved it. Totally justified as well. They ****ing didnt hold back. Me when the scene ends and Robin says those words :

giphy.gif

i2giDiR.gif

I reeeeeeally wanna watch this, but I wanna do it right. Does anybody know when it comes out on Netflix in Europe?? Please and thank you.

Cannot believe same person who made TCITW made El Royale. So goddamn boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"