Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

It's like a car wreck for me. I can't look away at this point. I'm watching to the bitter, bitter end.

I have an uncle who was very vocal about how much he hated the later seasons of Smallville, but he vowed he would not stop watching until Clark put on the cape and tights because he'd already wasted so much time on the show that he felt he had to see it through to the end.

I have an uncle who was very vocal about how much he hated the later seasons of Smallville, but he vowed he would not stop watching until Clark put on the cape and tights because he'd already wasted so much time on the show that he felt he had to see it through to the end.
LOL, my dad was the exact same way with Smallville. He was so mad about the finale. I was never that into Smallville's version of the characters to begin with (especially Clark), so I was less bothered. I'm even less into Gotham's versions of any of these characters, but it's just so..."WHAT?!" That I have to see it through. :funny:

Reactions: MbJ
LOL I don't watch Gotham but this thing here tells me all I need to know about this show

Tickets for avengers go on sale everywhere in 20 minutes

So be sure to be good Mouseketeers and get them soon!

AMC crashed within 2 minutes of the seats opening. Managed to snag two different days before it all went down.

I feel so bad for everyone locked out right now. I've never seen anything like this.

I still believe it was unnecessary to reshoot any of his scenes but then again what do I know. I still believe that they should have left Snyder's movie alone and maybe added the end credits with Superman and Flash.

Damn its impossible tryina cop these Endgame tickets. Ive never seen a movie crash Fandango like this. Lol

Only reason I even got good seats is because I checked 10 minutes before the supposed sale time, looks like someone important looking over the universe really wants me to see Ant-Man crawl up Thanos’ infinity buttlet

I only ever imagined this level of fan hype/madness if we ever got a Justice League movie

What a wonderful strange world this is sometimes

Every time i chose a seat the site crashed on me then kicked me out saying an hour wait time.

I would never in a million years, but I imagine I could probably make a good return on these bad boys right about now

I feel bad for you guys in the US.

Got my ticket booked for Thursday morning, 10am UK time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"