Lounge of Justice - Part 90

i want brainiac for man of steel sequel.

suicide-squad-brainiac-not-final-villain.jpg

i want brainiac for man of steel sequel.

suicide-squad-brainiac-not-final-villain.jpg

Down the line yeah, but for the next movie i would like something that isnt involving city destroying madness.
After MOS where half of smallville and Metropolis got destroyed, i need a movie on smaller scale.
I need something that isnt MOS and builds a new world, cleans up the mess snyder made and all.
Then in a potential sequel to that...Brainiac.

I don't see them going small anytime soon. And we're so overdue for Brainiac.

There's two downsides to that, IMO-- One, Brainiac's only really got that one big iconic story that everyone knows and feels as though it's already been repeated ad nauseum. And two, it would almost certainly involve Krypton/other Kryptonians... which has been done just so, so much.

Georgina Campbell

negroni-anthony.gif

If someone took Rosario Dawson and Halle Berry and meshed their faces together.

More of yous should see 'Barbarian'.

We got Superman back. We got Supergirl. Wouldn't be surprised if we end up with something like this in the movie.

7533354354586a81a6db14c208f19532.jpg
Would love to see scenes like this. Supergirl on screen with Superman and fighting baddies at the same time is going to feel new, and awesome. :cool:

Paige Spiranac

Tis' through her passion and knowledge of golf that I kinda hate it less now. Nostalgia for ex snow bunnies is hell of a thing.

HWan6Jw.gif

Down the line yeah, but for the next movie i would like something that isnt involving city destroying madness.
After MOS where half of smallville and Metropolis got destroyed, i need a movie on smaller scale.
I need something that isnt MOS and builds a new world, cleans up the mess snyder made and all.
Then in a potential sequel to that...Brainiac.

Nah man, we’ve waited long enough. Its time for Brainiac. Everyone wants it and has been wanting it.

I would just like to throw out there that Brainiac doesn't have to be "city-destroying madness." He could be city-disappearing madness, which is potentially much freakier. One minute Metropolis is there, the next it's not. Mystery and global pandemonium ensues. Not quite what we've gotten before.

I would just like to throw out there that Brainiac doesn't have to be "city-destroying madness." He could be city-disappearing madness, which is potentially much freakier. One minute Metropolis is there, the next it's not. Mystery and global pandemonium ensues. Not quite what we've gotten before.

yup. and its up to superman to figure out wtf is going on.
have them fight it out in space on brainiac's spaceship.

i would love to see that sequel.

Seriously the trailers for Black Panther are awful. The 80s had better green screening.

Seriously the trailers for Black Panther are awful. The 80s had better green screening.

I think it's the MCU trying to use the Volume, if I had to take a guess, but doing it absolutely atrociously. Thor Love and Thunder had a similar issue

I think it's the MCU trying to use the Volume, if I had to take a guess, but doing it absolutely atrociously. Thor Love and Thunder had a similar issue

It boggles my mind that:

A) They put out trailers that look that wonky
B) They don't get destroyed for it

To me it does a real injustice to the story and unlike with Black Panther where I believe Avengers was using up a lot of the cgi artists there is no excuse here. Superman and Lois has better special effects than some of those scenes.

On a brighter note I watched the Weird Al film...it's frigging brilliant!!

Got my Wakanda Forever tickets for me and the lads this weekend. Time to step up my out of seasoned snack smuggling game.

Give me that bottled city goodness!

Ehh...Black Panther looks amazing to me. But I also don't really care about cg in these films. We know VFX artists are overworked. It's not a big deal to me.

To me it comes down to if it is so bad if it's distracting. If things don't even pretend to look real or in a real environment it really forces me out of the film. Plus then they age horribly.

I don't blame the VFX artists they are doing the best they can with ridiculous deadlines and cruddy pay. I blame the studios who take zero pride in the work.

I hope you all enjoy the film though! :)

I make impulsive purchases here or there. I wasn't looking to buy another car, but I'm now the owner of an 83 mercedes benz 300D. Black on Black interior/exterior, custom rims, the works. I'm now the second owner. This is now my new Christine.

Man, if that live action Akira ever happens I hope Panos Cosmatos ends up being the guy to do it.

Reactions: MbJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"