Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
@flickchick85 doing a hell of a job with them Hitchcock reviews.

I would give ya props in your own thread, but don't want to ruin the flow.

tumblr_pjsfhwJC5u1s18z53o1_r2_400.gif

That fat bastah was a perv, but a very talented one at that.

@flickchick85 doing a hell of a job with them Hitchcock reviews.

I would give ya props in your own thread, but don't want to ruin the flow.

tumblr_pjsfhwJC5u1s18z53o1_r2_400.gif

That fat bastah was a perv, but a very talented one at that.
Thank you sir.

And yeah, I’d feel a bit more gross about revering his work so much considering the type of person he was, but honestly, he’s dead - he can’t benefit from any of this and I ain’t putting money in the pockets of a guy who belongs in jail, so I sleep soundly, lol. The movies themselves are endlessly fascinating to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MbJ
JL2 should be a Lego film. bring back all the actors, let snyder direct, terrio write, etc.

audience will be so confused but the morbid curiosity will push the movie to a billy at the box office.
It will make neck snapping difficult to film seriously. You are so cruel, Chip man.

It will make neck snapping difficult to film seriously. You are so cruel, Chip man.

It would be a really funny neck snap moment though, like, Zod's neck turns 360 and it's all good.

everyone in the parameter gets heatvisioned and die, including Lois, Sup becomes evil and we're good to go for Injustice League

It would be a really funny neck snap moment though, like, Zod's neck turns 360 and it's all good.

everyone in the parameter gets heatvisioned and die, including Lois, Sup becomes evil and we're good to go for Injustice League
And then he will turn back time.

My DCEU wishlist for 2019 ? Superman and HC's future is resolved once and for all. That's it.

But can we agree bald man, that she looked hnnngh af during her exercise 80s suit routine?

I thought shorty had nothin but pancakes, but then I see she carries waffles on the sides.
tumblr_static_evq6oalx09c884kgwgkkw8okk.gif
Haha, we sure can.

I like that WB is at least trying to get Loony Tunes characters back on big screen, unlike Disney who has for years neglected Donald Duck And Mickey and nevr got them in a movie. (Fanart for Space Jam 2)

47584178_768885913471454_7254786451310217448_n.jpg

I like that WB is at least trying to get Loony Tunes characters back on big screen, unlike Disney who has for years neglected Donald Duck And Mickey and nevr got them in a movie. (Fanart for Space Jam 2)

47584178_768885913471454_7254786451310217448_n.jpg
What's the point if the movie is likely to end up being trash?

Just saw Spiderverse, I was surprised how much I liked it. I think it's my favourite Spiderman film.
:up:
I haven't watched it yet, because I still don't really trust Sony after what they done with Peter in the MCU (I watched both CW and Homecoming in theaters and was...upset about what I saw) so I'm not sure I'm ready to trust anyone with Peter yet. I'll try to rent it.

My DCEU wishlist for 2019 ? Superman and HC's future is resolved once and for all. That's it.

For real. I just want HC and BA gone so we can have fresh starts with those characters.
Some Supergirl casting news would be good too.

Aquaman, starring Jason Momoa in the titular role, has already surpassed the entire lifetime gross of fellow DC pics Man of Steel ($668 million), Justice League ($657.9 million) and Suicide Squad ($746.8 million), and will soon overtake both Wonder Woman and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ($873.6 million), not adjusted for inflation.- HR

I'm really impressed. :applaud

Happy New Year everyone! I'm gonna spend it eating, drinking, getting ****ed up and rock 'n rolling with the band, hope you guys have a good one too! ;)
Happy New Year peeps ! :)

For 2019, I will try to limit my time at SHH boards, (it's too addictive and takes up chunk of time every day), still I will mostly be in Aquaman, Shazam and WW84 threads.
Hope that we get some JL Snyder Cut /Extended Cut news sometime in 2019.

:up:
I haven't watched it yet, because I still don't really trust Sony after what they done with Peter in the MCU (I watched both CW and Homecoming in theaters and was...upset about what I saw) so I'm not sure I'm ready to trust anyone with Peter yet. I'll try to rent it.

The advantage spiderverse has is multiple Peters, hopefully you'll like at least one of them.

Just saw Spiderverse, I was surprised how much I liked it. I think it's my favourite Spiderman film.
After Aquaman and BumbleBee I really need to watch something good in the cinema, this looks promising.

After Aquaman and BumbleBee I really need to watch something good in the cinema, this looks promising.
I didn't bother with bumblebee (I haven't seen any transformers), but I can confirm I enjoyed this a lot more than Aquaman.

Aquachad at 900 mil and counting

He’s gonna do it. The ocean man is actually gonna do it.

As predicted it's around the $750m mark after last weekend. Crazy numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"