Lounge 78

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT did a quick story on how the posters promoting the upcoming season of his series MAYOR OF KINGSTOWN have had to be photoshopped to remove cuts and bruises from his face on them.
The article said they chose to do it out of sympathy which I understand. I just wish I had Paramount + so I could watch the show. :(

Being a producer is more than just a name credit and financial bonus. It's an actual job and responsibility. Sounds like there was some legit dangerous neglect going on on that set, and it was under Baldwin's watch.

Being a producer is more than just a name credit and financial bonus. It's an actual job and responsibility. Sounds like there was some legit dangerous neglect going on on that set, and it was under Baldwin's watch.
Of that I have no doubt. I had seen earlier reports of live rounds being on set where they shouldn't have been and all that. I wouldn't be surprised if Baldwin and company lose. Just not sure who is going to land in jail. Baldwin might be able to but his way out maybe.

How do they have guns with live rounds in them? Surely that can't happen by accident. And if it can, then it needs to be checked more carefully, thoroughly, repetitively than anything else. More important than the whole film getting ruined. Hopefully the spotlight on this can stop anything like this happening again.

How do they have guns with live rounds in them? Surely that can't happen by accident. And if it can, then it needs to be checked more carefully, thoroughly, repetitively than anything else. More important than the whole film getting ruined. Hopefully the spotlight on this can stop anything like this happening again.
Something about someone had brought live rounds so people on set could do some target shooting on down time, something condemned by several proper amorers I saw interviewed. Live rounds should never be on set unless they used for actual filming. This was something that shouldn't have been done and I'm sure Baldwin knew about it and will be liable I'm sure.

Something about someone had brought live rounds so people on set could do some target shooting on down time, something condemned by several proper amorers I saw interviewed. Live rounds should never be on set unless they used for actual filming. This was something that shouldn't have been done and I'm sure Baldwin knew about it and will be liable I'm sure.
Yeah, any target practise should be done completely separately at a different location with the correct safety procedures. Can’t have dangerous weapons in a place where they could accidentally get mixed up with props.

Yeah, any target practise should be done completely separately at a different location with the correct safety procedures. Can’t have dangerous weapons in a place where they could accidentally get mixed up with props.
Exactly, and because Baldwin is a producer and somewhat in charge is why I have no doubt he will be found liable. The only real question is how long will he be jailed, if at all.

i only pay for hulu (1.99 a month BF deal) and Paramount or Peacock at $24.99 annual. i cant remember which but i wanna say its Paramount.

i have apple tv, but i only use it to watch what i own, i may subscribe when Ted Lasso comes back

anyways, off yesterday and today after a long week. been kinda lazy-ish but have cleaned the house some to where it's not stressing me in the back of my mind. built a bookshelf i've been putting off last night and started filling it in. found 4 books that i owned as duplicates, 2 of which are X-Men graphic novels lol. going to find somewhere to donate or trade them in.
been working on my family tree a little bit more, and found some pictures of a Gold trip to England my Grandpa took in '87. would love to visit England one day, just not for golf lol

@Iceman i thought of sharing some of them with you to see if these places are still around

i only pay for hulu (1.99 a month BF deal) and Paramount or Peacock at $24.99 annual. i cant remember which but i wanna say its Paramount.

i have apple tv, but i only use it to watch what i own, i may subscribe when Ted Lasso comes back

anyways, off yesterday and today after a long week. been kinda lazy-ish but have cleaned the house some to where it's not stressing me in the back of my mind. built a bookshelf i've been putting off last night and started filling it in. found 4 books that i owned as duplicates, 2 of which are X-Men graphic novels lol. going to find somewhere to donate or trade them in.
been working on my family tree a little bit more, and found some pictures of a Gold trip to England my Grandpa took in '87. would love to visit England one day, just not for golf lol

@Iceman i thought of sharing some of them with you to see if these places are still around
That’s cool! And sure, go for it. :up:

I halfway feel bad for Baldwin because he was handed a gun he was told was safe, but then he's a producer and legally responsible for what the armorer does. :(

You do know he claimed he did not pulled the trigger and the gun fired itself?

That's just bs. Lol. He's just trying to cover his butt and I doubt anyone actually believes him.

He definitely pulled the trigger. Guns don't just go off like that. But he was right in that someone have him a fully loaded, operational gun with a live round in it and that makes whoever did that more culpable IMO. Not that Baldwin is innocent. He was sloppy and lazy with his (lack of) gun control.

He definitely pulled the trigger. Guns don't just go off like that. But he was right in that someone have him a fully loaded, operational gun with a live round in it and that makes whoever did that more culpable IMO. Not that Baldwin is innocent. He was sloppy and lazy with his (lack of) gun control.
I guess that last bit was what I was thinking of. Yes he pulled the trigger but he assumed the gun was safe when it wasn't. I blame whoever handed it to him. Obviously no one checked it or if they did, they were too unqualified to know it had a live bullet in it.

i havent followed that story much but how many live rounds were in the gun? just one?

i havent followed that story much but how many live rounds were in the gun? just one?
I assume it was just one because they were just practicing, it wasn't an actual shoot just yet.

today i leaned that Edge Chromium is basically Google Chrome after i got an alert that i logged into something on Google Chrome even though i don't have the software and don't like the browser :/

There are really only three or four browser engines left. Chromium which has the bulk of it, Safari and Firefox. You can throw in a handful of smaller ones but everything combined trails behind Chromium based browsers. Think Internet Explorer only more competently programmed.

voting for the hype awards ends tonight midnight EST. would be rad if some more of yall dropped in and participated :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"