Lounge 78

Actually I’ve made progress! Realised I’ve lost all the old avatars and images used for them after searching. Also got a link to the avatar thread which I couldn’t find. Since then been trawling through Google images to find some good pics to combine.

AcceptableBronzeDogwoodclubgall-max-1mb.gif

:o

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :O

I did! Crazy times indeed! Must be the wonderful spring sunshine outside revving me up! :D

we have sunshine, but a freeze warning tonight :angryface:

I did! Crazy times indeed! Must be the wonderful spring sunshine outside revving me up! :D
Haha, you did well. I’ve made a basic change too now. No more Squire Adam. :smilingeyes:

Here in Massachusetts it's supposed to warm up starting tomorrow. Maybe it will for you guys, too. :)
What part of Mass do you live in? My wife was born in Greenfield, played hockey at U of Vermont, attended Smith College for her graduate work, and did her resident work in Boston. That part of the country confuses me and I don't know where anything is. Out west, we have nice squares and triangles and stuff. Back east, everything looks like a Rorschach test.

I'm making beef jerky. Sliced London Broil marinated in soy, worcestershire sauce, minced jarred jalapenos (with juice), pepper, ground red pepper, paprika, Ruby's Rub, minced onion/garlic. Marinade for a day or so and hang in the oven on toothpicks for 4 or 5 hours at about 180 degrees.

Sunny and temps in the upper 40's, wind a bit too much but the cats loving the sun and being lazy varmints and laying around, sadly next 3 to 4 days I'm getting rain and wind alerts

What part of Mass do you live in? My wife was born in Greenfield, played hockey at U of Vermont, attended Smith College for her graduate work, and did her resident work in Boston. That part of the country confuses me and I don't know where anything is. Out west, we have nice squares and triangles and stuff. Back east, everything looks like a Rorschach test.

I'm making beef jerky. Sliced London Broil marinated in soy, worcestershire sauce, minced jarred jalapenos (with juice), pepper, ground red pepper, paprika, Ruby's Rub, minced onion/garlic. Marinade for a day or so and hang in the oven on toothpicks for 4 or 5 hours at about 180 degrees.
Cape Cod, very near New Bedford. :)

Beautiful out today, sunny and near 60. Took the dogs for nice long walk.

The jerky sounds yummy. :)

Sunny and temps in the upper 40's, wind a bit too much but the cats loving the sun and being lazy varmints and laying around, sadly next 3 to 4 days I'm getting rain and wind alerts
I think we're getting some of that, too. Our Saturday is supposed to be rainy and crappy.

Cape Cod, very near New Bedford. :)

Beautiful out today, sunny and near 60. Took the dogs for nice long walk.

The jerky sounds yummy. :)

Cape Cod sounds a lot nicer than Greenfield. LOL.....I've been there a few times.....

Cape Cod sounds a lot nicer than Greenfield. LOL.....I've been there a few times.....
It's fairly dense, not as much green as further west. That's the only thing.

"Cape Cod", Sounds like a superhero fish that stops illegal fishing activities and people from putting catsup to fish and chips.

"Cape Cod", Sounds like a superhero fish that stops illegal fishing activities and people from putting catsup to fish and chips.
Ha! I love catsup on my chops, lol.

Got my manuscript back from the editor and now I'm in revision mode with my 2nd book, and I'm cruising. Hopefully I can hand it over to my proofread editor next month, making it possible to get the thing out before the end of the year! Of course marketing will be quiet because that's out of pocket, but I'm still going to keep trying to shout it on social media :p

Wrath of the Worm Wraith is coming.

Got my manuscript back from the editor and now I'm in revision mode with my 2nd book, and I'm cruising. Hopefully I can hand it over to my proofread editor next month, making it possible to get the thing out before the end of the year! Of course marketing will be quiet because that's out of pocket, but I'm still going to keep trying to shout it on social media :p

Awesome stuff mate!! Best of luck with it all, I hope it’s successful. Will read it myself one day too. :cwink:

Nice. :D Best of luck to you.

20 years or so ago I invested in a popular canister filter for my big fish tank and it was the best investment I ever made. Most filters are simply made and don't break down. But now the company has stopped mak8ng the filter media that goes inside it. :mad: It aggrevates me to no end. I refuse to replace the filter itself which still works fine. I think I can rig up something to get me by until I downsize my tank, but it just annoys me I even have to. Its probably some kind of planned obsolescence which by itself should be a crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"