MA. man beats up guy for being a Yankees fan

Dangit, I told Superman79 to stop doing this.

Yankees fans are all fist pumpers anyway. Down with the Jeter. :down

This Sox fan is pretty crazy.

I would dropkick a Sox fan anyday. :cmad:

RAGE!!!

I live in Boston and I'm a Red Sox fan but I never go after someone or get in heated debates with Yankee fans. I also have friends who live in New York and
sometimes I watch games with them . This isn't a case of fans being overzealous , they are just a couple of goons. they take the fun out of baseball . its a rivalry but doesnt have to get this crazy .

I live in Boston and I'm a Red Sox fan but I never go after someone or get in heated debates with Yankee fans. I also have friends who live in New York and
sometimes I watch games with them . This isn't a case of fans being overzealous , they are just a couple of goons. they take the fun out of baseball . its a rivalry but doesnt have to get this crazy .

If you've never assaulted a yankee fan then you're not a real Red Sox fan.

That's what happens when you root for the Yankees.

The Red Sox are a pack of dirty players anyway, so it's no surprise that their fans act like that too. :o

Yeah... cause Red Sox players cheat... like ARod smacking a ball out of a glove so he wouldn't get tagged out.

Deep down inside, they're just mad that the Giants beat the hell out of the Patriots.

Nah...probably just bored with all the championships...

Yeah... cause Red Sox players cheat... like ARod smacking a ball out of a glove so he wouldn't get tagged out.
I never said cheating. I said playing dirty. As in Coco Crisp purposely kicking a guy while sliding into second.

Yeah...that is why they won the two championships in the past four years. It was all dirty playing.

I like baseball. I like the Yankees. But sports rivalries are stupid. If you have uncontrolled rage towards an opposing team just because other fans did close to a century ago, you have issues. These rivalries are just a bad attempt at putting playground arguments in an adult setting without the scrutiny of logic.

I'm don't follow baseball though I probably should.

I'm not from the States or a Baseball fan... so someone tell me, what's so bad about the yankees?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Yankees. Well... meh... some of their players are.... eh.

Sounds like something a dirty Sox fan would do. They're little more than animals.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"