Mad Max

It's one of those games were putting an hour in doesn't do it justice. The game just gets better and better the more you play it and you get more things to do and tasks to carry out.

I may be wrong so don't quote me but the fact that there is no news about a sequel may be telling. Though I have been out of the loop with games for years until recently, so the lack of news could mean nothing.

I don't know about that to be honest because just cause didn't have any news of a sequel and then suddenly bam, there it was! I guess we'll never know til and if they announce it

Beyond Thunderdome like sequel.. Please.

I just want this because I want to see Tina turner in a video game

The game doesn't hold your hand at all; you can pretty much do anything and go anywhere and whenever you want. That was my problem at first, too. The game seemed aimless and empty at first, but that was due to how I was playing: randomly doing side quests, looting and knocking down scare crows quickly got boring without any context. You gotta get started on the story missions. Those will give you the context for everything that the game offers and more importantly gives you the drive and desire to do the side stuff because it shows you how important all the side quests are for your journey. It's a game that really is as boring or exhilarating as you make it.

:up: yeah it's up to you what you want to do really it's great that way as you have the freedom. If you can't be bothered with a story quest you play doing side quests for a couple of hours and vice versa. There are always new things to discover though which makes it so good.

I really want to get this game, but my backlog is big enough as it is and I'm waiting for this to drop to $19.99.

I bought it for $50 and that's terrific value IMO for such a great game (please note though I'm Australian so that might sound expensive by American standards because of the exchange rate).

I wonder what they could do with a sequel though? I haven't played the whole game yet obviously but does it have motorbikes? They could add that, that might be fun

I am sure they could think of something for a sequel, maybe have Max become a war boy and he has to drive or protect the war rig when it goes out on runs in order to earn his freedom.

I bought it for $50 and that's terrific value IMO for such a great game (please note though I'm Australian so that might sound expensive by American standards because of the exchange rate).

I wonder what they could do with a sequel though? I haven't played the whole game yet obviously but does it have motorbikes? They could add that, that might be fun

New games cost $60 USD for me, so any discount is good, haha! What's the full price for you?

No bikes, but that would be a cool feature in a sequel. I think it’d also be fun to have the “swinging on poles” like in Fury Road.

One thing I think they should do to make things a bit more exciting is to have some more complex missions and action sequences. I would be 100% okay if they took a few notes from games like Uncharted where there are several big action set pieces that have more of a “linear” focus that allows for some stunning events and creative game play design. The game should still be an open world game, but I think adding some more focused and nuanced moments would be a breath of fresh air for these types of games.

I definitely want to see more expansive settlements in a sequel. That was my biggest gripe with the game. You spent so much time building up settlements, but there was nothing to do in them and they felt pretty lifeless because they were just there to help you restock ammo, health and parts. I’d love to be able to go to a town like in Thunderdome, where there would actually be things to do and see, and random characters to meet and get side quests from.

Aren't games in Australia usually between $80-$110?

Aren't games in Australia usually between $80-$110?

Yep and yeah it's a bit gross lol. Still, it's about the same as you pay because of the exchange rate.

Yeah the swinging on ropes thing is a great idea! I'm sure they can get tons of material from fury road. Plus if they release it at any time when fallout is not being released I'm sure it will do really well! It was obviously made with a lot of love

Yep a sequel definitely needs the ability to jump though. It's so frustrating!

Hahaha oh my gosh he really does lol.

Probably all that gear he has to carry around. Plus imagine his leg cramps after driving around all day, oh my word. That would be the real hellish apocalypse

Hahaha oh my gosh he really does lol.

Probably all that gear he has to carry around. Plus imagine his leg cramps after driving around all day, oh my word. That would be the real hellish apocalypse

:hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"