Comics Magneto: Jew or Gypsy?

Jew. His kids, Wanda and Pietro, were the ones raised as gypsies.

I'd say play it safe and call him a Jewpsy.

I've heard people say he was actually a Gypsy,but it was retconned or something.

Dr. Doom was the Gypsy Magneto was the Jew. Now that we have this answer can we move on?

Move on to what?The question was the entire purpose of this thread.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
Dr. Doom was the Gypsy Magneto was the Jew. Now that we have this answer can we move on?
POST NAZI!

how appropriate for this thread :(

Exploding Boy said:
POST NAZI!

how appropriate for this thread :(
well i just didn't want to see this turn into the Lex black white thread.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
well i just didn't want to see this turn into the Lex black white thread.

I doubt it would ever head that way.

Exploding Boy said:
I put ten bucks down it turns into a Storm vs Magneto thread
*waits for sebita*

Exploding Boy said:
Then they would be Wanda and Pietro Doom...
Nah. He'd probably rename them Valeria and Victor.

think about it Doom would have kept Wanda from going nuts and i bet made her a Woman to be feared, and not because she was crazy and didn't have control of her powers but because she was in contorl.

and maybe Pietro wouldn't end up a *****.

HR-PUFF&STUFF said:
think about it Doom would have kept Wanda from going nuts and i bet made her a Woman to be feared, and not because she was crazy and didn't have control of her powers but because she was in contorl.

and maybe Pietro wouldn't end up a *****.

LIES!!!!! Take it back! Not his fault that his father is Magneto so that automatically makes him need therapy for at least a decade.

Gilpesh said:
LIES!!!!! Take it back! Not his fault that his father is Magneto so that automatically makes him need therapy for at least a decade.
If Magneto being his father made him so pathetic, I'd hate to see Pietro associating his father-son issues with a supervillain who doesn't occasionally repent.

Gilpesh said:

Nonsense, Doom would beat him until he was awesome.

Archangel said:
Nonsense, Doom would beat him until he was awesome.

Or dead.

Which, some people would think is awesome.

Not me though (I love Pietro and Mags...Wanda, I'm mesa mesa on).

I really like Pietro as well, and I actually wouldn't mind to see a What If? in which they were raised by Doom. Quicksilver would be lethal, obviously.

What difference does it make in the end? Magneto's ethnicity or religion has never been a prominent part of his character, and both Jews and Gypsies were forced into concentration camps.

Crowley9 said:
What difference does it make in the end? Magneto's ethnicity or religion has never been a prominent part of his character, and both Jews and Gypsies were forced into concentration camps.

Did make him go all crazy when he thought he had killed a Jewish Shadowcat...plus it's the whole reason he and Xavier met (working in Israel as an orderly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"