Majik1387's Art Thread

What genre is your story going to be about? Horror? Fantasy??

Awesome. When will ll you reveal any more details? Im intrigued.

I probably won't reveal any details about it until the poster's made. I thought a good amount into the cast and how it would all play out, and what I hope a good amount of people will enjoy(possibly where it would be one of the more popular manips on these boards), and I don't want to make too much of a build up to not live up to.

So some sadness. Apparently my laptop was in worse shape than I thought and I need to buy a new one. The graphics chip/card is defective and the motherboard won't work.
So as of now, all current projects of mine are put on hold.(obviously) :csad:

A positive thing is that, I have majority of my ideas written down and sorted in my art, and just about all computer files I had on my laptop I have backed up on my external hard drive. :yay:

However, I have absolutely no idea when I'll be getting a new laptop and I'll also be starting Halloween Horror Nights soon, and I don't have the money as of right now to just use on a new laptop.

Last edited:
Yay old art saved in my photobucket!

Keep in mind, I drew/colored these in around the time of Batman Begins, before I even had photoshop.

Batman's sidekicks!
nightwingcolored.jpg

e53a220e.jpg

robincolored.jpg

e74ec025.jpg

His Lover!
f4684cb6.jpg
Villains!
3b4f81d5.jpg

9d1dc178.jpg

two-facecolored.jpg

poisonivycolored.jpg

riddlercolored.jpg

Villains continued
penguincolored.jpg

mrfreezecolored.jpg

ladyshivacolored.jpg

madhattercolored.jpg
Mini-Group shots!
aa7edcf9.jpg

tfwgirlscolored.jpg

94327c55.jpg

penguingroupcolored.jpg

6c282d52.jpg
Whole group shot!
poster.jpg

Some unfinished Fables related sketches
Candy Witch posing as Mother Goose, trapping Hansel and Gretel with help of the Gingerbread Man
DSC04276.jpg
The Sea Witch with her prisoners Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Bill McGill, and the Hunter(of Snow White), and Prince Eric in a bubble facing off against the Sea Witch
DSC04275.jpg
Some closer looks at Little Boy Blue, the Duchess, the Little Mermaid, a Roller, a random fairy, and a redesign of Alice Liddell
DSC04274.jpg
And a redrawn Coulante Fairy. Her magic is water and ice related; I tried making an emblem thing to reflect it.
DSC04277.jpg
Sorry for the darkness, I didn't have the scanner handy, so these were taken with my camera.

Working on a Batman piece with my reboot casting. No, not with Scarlett, she just happens to be there
btwip.jpg

IVE ONLY HEARD OF LIKE 4 OF THOSE CHARACTERS :confused::O

-DOOM :doom:

It's a mix of the original New Mutants, some Brotherhood members, some supporting cast, an Acolyte, a Hellion, a Savage Land mutant, and a modern day mutant.

OH, I HAVENT REALLY BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE X-MEN, NEW REALITY SHOW? LOL

MAINLY CAUSE THERE ARE AROUND 10 ONGOINGS AND MY POCKETS CANT TAKE IT.

HOPEFULLY THE SEQUEL WILL KEEP SOME TEAM MEMBERS FROM THE FIRST, IF SO I DONT SEE THEM ADDING THAT MANY NEW CHARACTERS. IT WOULD GO THE ROUTE OF X-MEN: THE LAST STAND, AND I KNOW NOBODY HERE WANTS THAT LOL

-DOOM :doom:

I expect at most 2 new mutants in the next movie, them keeping all of the surviving cast of the first movie; these casting calls are more potentials for the whole new First Class film series.

Work in progress of Wonder Woman(very rough)
wwwip.jpg

So far used a still of Emily Blunt, Eliza Dushku's hair, TDK's torso, Jessica Biel's arm, and some photoshop painting.

Plenty of work to still do.

I'm dying to know what that ''undisclosed'' project is! And your Batman looks sickening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"