Major Season Ten Spoilers Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Darkseid will be involved in some capacity

Definitely. And though Tess died, I'm like 100% certain Granny Goodness or whoever was knitting will inhabit her body, so the actress sticks around.

damn I thought the same thing.. I'd rather the real granny goodness makes her debut with full tard strength. Plus, the para-demons have taken Green Arrow!

i think towards the end of the season, if not the very last episode we're going to have the kandorians come back to help clark defeat darkseid and apokolips. then we're going to have clark in the fortress with his next costume all ripped up and have his final talk with jorel about his destiny thats going to be realized. this is where he gets his traditional suit and fly out of the fortress. theres also probably going to be a huge mind wipe. that's my guess.

Yeah, I'm pretty positive it was Granny Goodness, too. That's it folks - maybe Darkseid is indeed coming. ;)

Last edited:
cant wait for spoilers to come up for season ten. Also how darkseid and his minions will be done. I hope they go full on for them and not the whole boss dark side crap from the comics.

I hope they get Michael Ironside to voice Darkseid and Ron Pearlman to voice his other son, that would epically great.

well ironside is general lane in the show, and ron would probably be to hard to get. I still say i rather have a phsyical actor play darkseid. Like someone like christopher judge as man of tomorrow and a few others mentioned in the finale/spoilers threads. I rather go with a real actor. Put him in a decent costume and go like that.

Last edited:
Ironside was already on the show? Shoot. Actually if they wanted, they could have him come and voice him. They did it for Joker in BOP.

Even still they must have Gen. Lane against Darkseid. :D

And Christopher Judge is a good choice.

yea ironside was general lane for like 1 or 2 episodes in season 4, and since then been mentioned here and there through the yrs. Like i said if we are getting darkseid sure having comic look wouldnt really work well unless they pull a doomsday monster suit look for him. But i rather take a shorter actor around clark's height put him in a costume that covers his arms/legs and most of face with soem sort of helmet deal so that we can have a more phsyical presence and all that. And yea i would love if judge was picked. He would probably do it. Since alot of stargate and other canada produced show actors have appeared in sv, and he is an inlaw to erica.

we know we will see him in the suit and he will be flying at some point. we also know lex might make a return since he will be running for president in 2013. i assume more perry white, darkseid in some form. and at the end of the series a huge mind wipe. :awesome:

Clark has already met Darkseid.... :cwink:
go about 1:05 in.
[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NIFvrV4VP4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0NIFvrV4VP4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

This mother****er better put on the suit. :o

200th episode would be a great place to do it i would say.

And going back to my darkseid talk on costume. I really think if they did something in line of sg1 gould's solider outfits, and have a half helmet deal that covers sides/back of head and leave face open. They can easily do soem sort of makeup deal and have glowing eyes here and there for darkseid:
sg810708.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a big Kara fan but I would like a resolution to her storyline.

I second that ^. She just got dumped in the annals of Smallville mythology.

you just know he'll store it in the barn until the series finale. :oldrazz:

i don't think that's gonna happen. BUT i bet he won't be full on suit with cape and red boots until the final show. i can see him wearing the blue tights with jeans and a red coat though. :oldrazz:

I'm not a big Kara fan but I would like a resolution to her storyline.
I blame the strike, but then again I hadn't watched Smallville in a while and heard that she just upped and left to go and find her world.

well if season 10 is the end and they can talk with laura and her schedule is free it would be great if they did have an episode where she returns to earth, or maybe learns about the clone kryptonians and head to the world they went too from the book of rao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"