OMG, more deaths? 100th episode spoilers

KalKai

n/a
Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Executive Producer Alfred Gough revealed in TV Guide that the major character death of someone close to Clark (first teased in "Hidden") will occur in Episode #100. But, Gough has also teased that there will actually be more than one major death in the episode. Let the speculation begin![/font]

KalKai said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Executive Producer Alfred Gough revealed in TV Guide that the major character death of someone close to Clark (first teased in "Hidden") will occur in Episode #100. But, Gough has also teased that there will actually be more than one major death in the episode. Let the speculation begin![/font]
Ouch. Well, Chloe is probably a gonner now. Bummah. :(

i'm not so sure about Chloe, they did say this was/is gonna be the best year for AM/Chloe, i don't see her dying so early.

I say it's just the parents, Lionel and Jonathan/Martha.

The Incredible Hulk said:
Jor El and Jonathan maybe?
I was thinking that too..I know shows like to be dramatic, but they usually chose a fairly safe character to kill (well aside from Alias I guess) I don't think its safe to get rid of Chloe, especially this early...man, why do they have to kill anyone? I like everyone on the show.

I'm with Melly. I hate to see any of the regulars go so soon. Unless this actually is the final season that is.

mellyM said:
...why do they have to kill anyone? I like everyone on the show.
Agreed. I hope it's not Chloe. If somebody HAS to go, I'd much prefer it be Lionel or one of the Kents (Jonathan?), which would make the most "sense."

True, as much as I love John Glover, Lionel has really served his purpose, and has become expendable..so maybe they'll let both Clark and Lex lose their fathers? I don't know if they would have bothered establishing Chloe in Metropolis and the Daily Planet if they were just going to kill her...ugh, it still all sucks alot, I like Bo Kent.:(

Im on board with it being Chloe. I dont see them eliminating John Schnieder from the cast, it would take away from the family element of the show and having the dynamic of the older actors there. The writers did say themselves that Kent would die at the END of the series,...I dont think its the end quite yet.

So Chloe is the best bet. Shes the only expendible unessecary one.

AgentPat said:
Agreed. I hope it's not Chloe. If somebody HAS to go, I'd much prefer it be Lionel or one of the Kents (Jonathan?), which would make the most "sense."

Lionel isnt exactly someone Clark LOVES either.....and I think Id be better if Lex kills Lionel, instead of him dying because of this thing with Jor-el.

If they got rid of Lionel, they actually could potentially be getting rid of Jor-el's essence too. That would account for 2 deaths. If that is not the case, I would prefer to see Chloe go bye-bye rather than Jonathan.

Except Jorel can exist without possessing Lionel as well, hes not dependant on Lionels body.

Jorel is most likely an artificial intelligence anyways, he has no real mortal life to sacrifice, and he probably wont sacrifice Lionels life (since Clark doesnt LOVE Lionel).

Clark never even expressed he loved Jorel either or that they were close, so Jorel had no reason to assume he was someone Clark loved.

Chloe is really the only option when you think about it.

Crisis Superman said:
Lionel isnt exactly someone Clark LOVES either.....
Good point. Well, then I think we really only have one character left. Jonathan and Martha are in the subsequent episode, so it must by Chloe. There really isn't any other viable option, unless they introduce a new character only to kill him/her off. (Not that that hasn't been done a few dozen times before in SV, but... LOL)

I hope you are right. I really don't want Jonathan or Martha to leave the show. However, the spoilers did indicate 2 deaths, so the second one doesn't necessarily mean a loved one.

rumpuso said:
I hope you are right. I really don't want Jonathan or Martha to leave the show. However, the spoilers did indicate 2 deaths, so the second one doesn't necessarily mean a loved one.

The second one COULD be Lionel. But Lionel wont be the death that results from Clark getting his life back from Jorel.

Lex could off Lionel in this episode.

AgentPat said:
Good point. Well, then I think we really only have one character left. Jonathan and Martha are in the subsequent episode, so it must by Chloe. There really isn't any other viable option, unless they introduce a new character only to kill him/her off. (Not that that hasn't been done a few dozen times before in SV, but... LOL)

Ya but then it wouldnt be a major character death, unless its someone already established in DC continuity...but then killing that person off could screw up the timeline too.

"someone close to Clark" = just 1 person, Jonathan or Martha or Chloe

now for the 2nd person, NOBODY said that it's someone close to Clark or it's someone that Clark loves, it could be anyone, and to me that person is Lionel.

If Lionel is the 2nd death, they better give John Glover some GOOD screentime this season playing Lionel Luthor's normal personality; not good Lionel Luthor, not catatonic Lionel Luthor, not Jorel-Lionel Luthor,..... the original way he was. Give the character some justice.

AgentPat said:
we have spoilers for the 13th ep?

I like everybody on the show, the people who seem like the best candidates are Chloe, even though she's a great character, she's not in the comics so she's killable, and johnathan, who classically dies in the comics... great characters...

So I'd prefer a red herring death either A) Lana gets pregnant, and the baby dies or B) Clark comes to love Jor-El, who learns to sacrifice himself from Clark

Which, depending on how its done, would account for both Lionel's death and Jor-El's "death" and thought Jor El doesn't have a life force to sacrifice, Lionel does...

A great tying up of events, though chances are, they'll just kill Chloe and honestly, that'll just about kill the show for me... Johnathan dying will come really close though...

and dude, if Martha's up for dying, then so is Lana...

I re-heeeely love Chloe, but in many ways, it makes sense for her to be offed before the show ends. She knows WAY too much, and Lois needs *something* to inspire her to become the ace reporter she's destined to become. And if they make the 100th episode as amazing as it's been rumored to be, I could see a lot of other things happening in it too. Lex collects on his IOU from Lana (*snicker*), Clark finds out (*double snicker*), Clark has a falling out with Lana and another straw is added to the already broken camel's back between him and Lex. And call me crazy, but if Chloe actually DIES in the 100th episode - like permanently - gotta go - CYA kinda dies, I bet the writers throw a curve ball at the audience between her and Clark. After all - Clark ends up with Lois right? Well, who is Lois most like right now in SV continuity?
smug.gif

Yeah, I'm out there, but this season is supposedly "everything you wanted to see," right? LOL :p

GL1 said:
So I'd prefer a red herring death either A) Lana gets pregnant, and the baby dies or B) Clark comes to love Jor-El, who learns to sacrifice himself from Clark

I doubt that will be the case. For that to happen, we have to assume Jorel can see into the future (which is really pushing it).

It has to be someone Clark loves...right now.

seriously, the show is ALL about Clark and Lex.. and Superman, so i don't understand some people when they say "if he or she dies i'll stop watching", that's 1 stupid thing to say, you should have never started watching then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"