Make a confession....an honest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Shh! user.

Civilian
Reaction score
ok since no-one want to go i'll go first;

i google pictures of Brad pitt and admire his beauty.

alright, someone elses turn :mad:

I really love my new Star Wars watch from Burger king. :(

I intentionally farted in a millionaire's condo today because I hate her.

I frequently eat alot of beans before I goto bed....

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I intentionally farted in a millionaire's condo today because I hate her.

Can you do it on demand?

Quite a talent if you can.

New Shh! user. said:
Can you do it on demand?

Quite a talent if you can.
No, I was just fortunate that all the stars alligned at that moment as I was putting her stuff in her unit for her. :)

When I was 17 and 18, i went through an hentai phase.:(

Any confession worth making, would never be posted in the likes of this place.

Once I had to take a s**t while I was in the shower. I couldn't be bothered getting out of the shower to go to the toilet so I just crapped in my hand and lobbed it over the shower door like it was a grenade going into an enemy trench. It landed in the toilet and the splash came up pretty far onto the back of the toilet seat.

That didn't happen. If it did, you should be banned on principle.

MY CONFESSION: I'D LIKE TO TAKE A CRAP IN MY HAND, AND LOB IT INTO THE MOUTH OF 'NEW SHH! USER'. :o

Phantasm said:
I hate myself. At times.
That's good. People that never hate themselves are delusional as all Humans have something disgusting about them.

1 time it was my B-day my parents were out for some reason no 1 was home they left me a note i was like wtf??? the note said go to ur cuzins house.. i was like fine wtf.. i go there no 1 home i sit down. bored. ( i starte snooping around) i found my cuzins vibrator between her matresses i was like WAH,,, i didnt know wtf i was doing i was like 14 then i see a bottle of lotion... like i said i was dumb i take the lotion put it on the virbrator put it in my butt( it actually felt good ) so yah i was doing that like 3 or 5 stokes i cumed like ron jermy but i missed 1\2 of it went on my silk shirt 1\2 on the black cough and all the sudden EVERY ONE WALKS IN WITH A CAKE AND BALLONS AND there is my cuzin all my family and ****... i was like OO NO! when they all got here i was sitting there with a towel whiping off myslf with a virbrator next to me and my pants down. i wanted to killmyself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"