Make a confession....an honest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a musical my senior year of high school. After opening night, the cast and crew all went out for some IHOP.

I was still wearing my make-up.

^ heh :D

Confession: I don't have a credit or debit car
I don't know how to drive
I ride the bus everywhere :)

I always like wearing make up round my eyes like a superhero when i played in a band. I wouldn't do that unless i had a good excuse though, lol, save it for halloween or when you get drunk at a party.

I have a confession to make....I am actually Godzilla2000 and yes I forgot all my Log In details and stuff....again. >_<

P.S. I'll be on Monster Hunter Tri online of you want to find me. The name's Roon on there.

i remember the usernames but i confess not much else. i'm sorry.

aren't you a female?

I suppose I've been gone too long eh? This is what I get for getting preoccupied with things other than comics I suppose. I'm sure somebody here remembers me, like HollowWoodDirector.

whats this username mean?

I confess that I am watching X-Men: The Last Stand and am reminded of why I love Famke Jansen so much as Jean Gray/Phoenix. :up:

I confess that I am watching X-Men: The Last Stand and am reminded of why I love Famke Jansen so much as Jean Gray/Phoenix. :up:

It was one of the few good things about the film. ;)

I laughed myself to tears reading a guro comic where a boy was eaten alive by his father and baby sister. He cried for them to stop, then started cackling and shoveling his guts into his mouth. All the while he laughed like a madman. I laughed till my sides hurt. These characters were Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog fusions btw.

I confess that Mr. Wooden Alligator has creeped me right the **** out.

I'm wearing my gf's scarf on my head like a turban...My head is cold.

I spilled some Seagram's on the counter over the weekend and used my roommates cat to wipe it up. I'm so ashamed....I wasted perfectly good whiskey.

i thought we were upping it from 10k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"