"Make America Great Again!": The TRUMP Thread!!! - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just......WOW! at this discussion.

*walks in*

*looks around*

Nope.

giphy.gif

I wish Trump would pick Sarah Palin as his VP. I bet in some wonderful parallel universe that happened. And Hillary went to jail, Bernie got elected, and everyone got healthcare.

I wish Trump would pick Sarah Palin as his VP. I bet in some wonderful parallel universe that happened. And Hillary went to jail, Bernie got elected, and everyone got healthcare.

Yea, but that would probably be Earth-2, and you're probably an evil bastard in there :woot:

Trump Says He’s Unlikely To Have A Good Relationship With David Cameron

Trump: “I don’t think I’m a divisive person. I’m a unifier, unlike our president right now.”

Donald Trump said he was unlikely to have a good relationship with David Cameron because the British prime minister cast the U.S. presidential candidate as “divisive, stupid and wrong” for proposing a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States.

Cameron criticised Trump in the British parliament over his call for the ban on Muslims and suggested that the New York billionaire, who is now the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, would unite Britain against him if he visited.

“It looks like we’re not going to have a very good relationship, who knows?” Trump told Britain’s ITV television station in an interview aired on Monday when asked how ties would fare if he won the U.S. presidential election on Nov. 8.

“Well number one, I’m not stupid, okay. I can tell you that right now. Just the opposite. Number Two, in terms of divisive: I don’t think I’m a divisive person. I’m a unifier, unlike our president right now,” Trump said, referring to Barack Obama.

The United States is Britain’s closest ally. U.S. companies are the biggest foreign direct investors in Britain and the so- called ‘special relationship’ with Washington has been the cornerstone of British diplomacy since World War Two.

Trump‘s often controversial comments on everything from Muslims and women to the future of NATO and relations with Russia have drawn criticism from Berlin, Paris and other European capitals.

But neither Germany’s Angela Merkel nor France’s Francois Hollande have gone as far as Cameron in chiding Trump who, if he wins in November, would be in charge of the world’s most powerful nation and largest economy from January 20 next year.

“DIVISIVE, STUPID AND WRONG”

Cameron will work with whoever is elected U.S. president and is committed to maintaining the special relationship, the prime minister’s spokesman said.

“The PM has made his views on Donald Trump‘s comments very clear. He disagrees with them,” the spokesman said. “He continues to believe that preventing Muslims from entering the U.S. is divisive, stupid and wrong. He stands by his comments.”

The spokesman refused to answer questions on who Cameron would like to see win in November but said there was no telephone call or meeting planned with Trump, adding: “If one is proposed we will consider it.”

On a more conciliatory note, Cameron has said Trump deserves respect for making it through the gruelling Republican primary process. The Times newspaper also reported last month Cameron had ordered diplomats to attempt to repair relations with Trump.

“I hope to have a good relationship with him but it sounds like he’s not willing to address the problem either,” Trump told ITV.

Trump also criticised London’s newly elected Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan for making “very rude statements”.

Trump had initially welcomed Khan’s election and said he would make an exception in the event of a ban on Muslims for him entering the United States, drawing a sharp reply from Khan.

“Donald Trump‘s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists,” Khan said.

Responding to this criticism in the ITV interview, Trump said: “He doesn’t know me, never met me, doesn’t know what I am all about. I think they are very rude statements. Frankly, tell him I will remember those statements. They are very nasty statements. It is ignorant for him to say that.”

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-david-cameron_us_5739d197e4b077d4d6f37cb0

:facepalm:

Trump Says He’s Unlikely To Have A Good Relationship With David Cameron

Trump: “I don’t think I’m a divisive person. I’m a unifier, unlike our president right now.”

Responding to this criticism in the ITV interview, Trump said: “He doesn’t know me, never met me, doesn’t know what I am all about. I think they are very rude statements. Frankly, tell him I will remember those statements. They are very nasty statements. It is ignorant for him to say that.”

:facepalm:

What kind of adult talks like that? :loco:

Donald Trump Hoping You Hadn't Heard About Benghazi or Monica Lewinsky

Donald Trump has laid out in an interview how he plans to “attack” Hillary Clinton in the general election, predictably leveling criticisms at her over her handling of her husband’s extramarital affairs and the attacks on the embassy in Benghazi—shocking stuff, really.

According to the New York Times, the presumptive Republican nominee intends to raise questions about (1) her husband’s behavior and how she defended him; (2) her husband’s impeachment; (3) a dubious investment in cattle futures she made in the ‘70s; (4) her email habits; and (5) Benghazi.

None of this is new or likely to change anyone’s perception of Hillary Clinton. Moreover, while Clinton is being investigated by the FBI over her email practices, Trump is facing several two lawsuits over the fraudulent Trump University, including one brought by New York District Attorney Eric Schneiderman, that could well go to trial before November. (Basically, people in gold, glass, and steel houses shouldn’t throw stones.)

Also, the Times reports, Trump is aware that people are tired of watching men sneer at the former secretary.

He said he wanted to be more strategic, by calling into question Mrs. Clinton’s judgment in her reaction to Mr. Clinton’s affairs — people close to the couple have said she was involved in efforts to discredit the women — and in her response to crises like Benghazi.

“Just getting nasty with Hillary won’t work,” Mr. Trump said. “You really have to get people to look hard at her character, and to get women to ask themselves if Hillary is truly sincere and authentic. Because she has been really ugly in trying to destroy Bill’s mistresses, and she is pandering to women so obviously when she is only interested in getting power.”

He acknowledged that Republicans tried to discredit her judgment in the marathon Benghazi hearing in the fall, to little avail. But he said that he would be more pointed and memorable in linking her to the failings and deaths in Libya, and that the debate would have a vastly larger television audience than the hearing. Still, advisers of Mrs. Clinton pointed to her face-off with the Republican-led Benghazi committee as a sign of her unflappability.​

In any event, what will probably end up happening is Trump will call Clinton, “Crooked Hillary,” and Clinton will roll her eyes and laugh, and Trump will get mad, and her campaign will make a gif and tweet it. Then Trump will start talking about Benghazi, and the crowd will go wild.

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-hoping-you-hadnt-heard-about-benghazi-or-m-1776887839

Old news, none of this will sway anyone that doesn't already think this is an issue (which the majority of Americans do not think any of those things are).

Goodwill is not on Trump's to do list.

Whoever wins Brian Cranston and the Breaking Bad crowd wins NM and we all know if you win NM the GE is a lock. :o

It has been foretold.

Who would have thought Trump - a man who started his campaign with a diatribe against Mexicans would do poorly in New Mexico. Also if you think that's just a name, half of New Mexico is Hispanic.

Boston Men Jailed For Trump-Inspired Hate Crime Attack

The men told police they targeted their victim because they believed he was an illegal immigrant.

Two Boston brothers accused of urinating on and beating a homeless Mexican man and telling police “Donald Trump was right: All these illegals need to be deported,” were sentenced to prison on Monday, prosecutors said.

Scott Leader, 38, and Steve Leader, 30, had previously pleaded guilty to indictments charging them with causing bodily injury while committing a civil rights violation, as well as assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, among other charges.

Scott Leader was sentenced to three years in prison and Steve Leader was sentenced to 1-1/2 years, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement. The pair will also be on probation for three years after their prison sentences end.

The Leaders were arrested on Aug. 19 on suspicion of beating Rodriguez, then 58, as he slept in a subway station. The men told police they targeted their victim because they believed he was an illegal immigrant.

The victim, Guillermo Rodriguez, said in a statement that he was in fact a permanent resident.

“I came to this country many years ago and worked hard in the farm fields to provide produce to people here. I actually became a permanent resident of this country years ago, although if I had been undocumented I still would not have deserved to be beaten this way,” Rodriguez said in a prepared statement read by Assistant District Attorney Nicole Rimar before the sentencing.

The pair punched and kicked Rodriguez, and one of the men repeatedly struck him with a metal pole, before the two walked off laughing, prosecutors said.

According to a police report, they told officers, “Donald Trump was right: All these illegals need to be deported.”

Prosecutors said Scott Leader told arresting officers that he believed the attack was justified because the victim was homeless and Hispanic. The pair also allegedly threatened police officers while in custody.

Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for the U.S. presidential race, has been vocal on immigration, proposing to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border and promising, if elected, to deport the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants already in the United States.

Trump, a real estate developer and reality television personality, initially described the attack as an outcome of passionate views on immigration but later called it “terrible.”

Lawyers for the two men could not be reached for immediate comment on Monday night.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2016/05/17/trump-hate-crime_n_10004020.html

Deport these two ****heads and give the homeless victim all their stuff.

Last edited:
13263713_10206865916514351_6231066828443091686_n.jpg

Joyce from Florida writes: No question but would love to see you as Donald Trump’s running mate.

Gov. Jesse Ventura said:
First of all, Donald Trump would have to ask me, wouldn’t he? And second of all, it would be a very difficult decision for me, considering how much I despise the two political parties -- and this would require me to join one of them. That would really take some soul searching: would I be considered a hypocrite for doing so? Or would I abide by the rule that you can’t change things from the outside, you can only change things from the inside? It definitely would be a moral dilemma. But Trump would have to ask me, and with the recent announcement of his picks, I doubt that’s going to happen.

Gov. Ventura thinking about selling his soul if he doesn't run for the Libertarian candidacy next month. In a way, I don't blame him.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I see a repeat of gore vs bush from 2000..It's gonna be ohsoclose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"