World Making the perfect Spidey suit - continued

I have also been working on a workshop, to finish some of these projects...

Like some batman TDK

Last edited:
A new spiderman helmet.. Notice something to the right? Looks like a trainer right?

More of the trainer

4 years old btw and still uncompleted but come Janurary...

Last edited:
Again this shield is about 4 years old, This was when i was really getting started in props, new sheild coming in Janurary tho

Last edited:
1st prototype werewolf before Foam latex molds are run..

Last edited:
Wig construction process... Now I want to make a Chewbacca

Now on to the stuff for the latest Superman costume to come

And the best is yet the come, so bring on Janurary, I've probably got another 1000 hours left on all of the projects but what the hec I love doing this and would never stand for just making other peoples work. Have to do it myself.

Any suggestions for a poor little (well pretty big) almost-15-year-old who wants to make a suit? lol. My dad does screen printing (and I know how to:cool:).

Ask via PM Speter.

Silk screen is almost out of the question unless..

Spidermilk,

It's great that you've got so many different projects going but, in my opinion anyway, this thread is REALLY getting derailed. So far on this page we've got 2 Batman pics, 2 Werewolf pics, 5 Superman pics and only 1 that's got anything to do with Spider-Man. Maybe you could just post a link to your website or blog if you've got other stuff you would like to showcase. Or, alternately, there are appropriate sections of the forum ("Batman", "Superman" and "General Movies") to post this stuff. Not trying to be a *****e here, BUT I (and I imagine a lot of people) click on a forum titled "Making the perfect Spidey suit" specifically to pursue that topic, without having to weed through 10 of 12 posts that are clearly off topic. Yes, I know that occasionally people get a little off topic with a post or 2, but this is really kind of overboard. Hardly anything on this page has to do with Spider-Man costumes. Obviously I'm not a mod (and don't want to be). I just want to be able to enjoy this thread for what is was intended to be, without having to weed through a bunch of stuff that has no bearing on the topic. Like I said, great that you've got so many things going, but would you please consider keeping this thread a little more on track? Appreciated. :yay:

Last edited:
Spidermilk,

It's great that you've got so many different projects going but, in my opinion anyway, this thread is REALLY getting derailed. So far on this page we've got 2 Batman pics, 2 Werewolf pics, 5 Superman pics and only 1 that's got anything to do with Spider-Man. Maybe you could just post a link to your website or blog if you've got other stuff you would like to showcase. Or, alternately, there are appropriate sections of the forum ("Batman", "Superman" and "General Movies") to post this stuff. Not trying to be a *****e here, BUT I (and I imagine a lot of people) click on a forum titled "Making the perfect Spidey suit" specifically to pursue that topic, without having to weed through 10 of 12 posts that are clearly off topic. Yes, I know that occasionally people get a little off topic with a post or 2, but this is really kind of overboard. Hardly anything on this page has to do with Spider-Man costumes. Obviously I'm not a mod (and don't want to be). I just want to be able to enjoy this thread for what is was intended to be, without having to weed through a bunch of stuff that has no bearing on the topic. Like I said, great that you've got so many things going, but would you please consider keeping this thread a little more on track? Appreciated. :yay:

Hey Brado,

Thanks for the compliments, but in theory, I think you could have really saved your comments for the occaision when I might have repeatedly posted stuff which isn't really related.

To me as someone who makes props and costume day in a out, they're are kind of realted and have many connections, but only similar costumers would understand how closely they are,

Also, I know more that your fully aware and understand what's been going on in this thread. I post stuff and then get attacked by a little punk rat called spiderman c(sorry for namecalling spiderman c). posting foolish lies, and more.

I have to defend myself and this was one way of doing so, so please I think your opinion this time is totally unjust,

I've posted lots of material over the years and advice to people so with respect if I want to show the crowd what else i've been working (just one time) on and to explain why I'm not always on these thread looking to start a fight but busy in the workshop.

You see brado,

when people post stuff, it inspires people to work harder.

I know this because this is the sole reason I studied this and my inspiration came from the original thread, so it doesn't really matter what it is, if I was posting pictures of cars and nice houses then yea I'd be with you on that, save it for the appropriate thread.

I've used the same techniques on all of my projects and all it will show is what you can accomplish knowing the right knowledge.

See the Sony team didn't make the perfect movie spidey costume using amateur methods, with CNC machining being right at the top of the list.

To me as someone who makes props and costume day in a out, they're are kind of realted and have many connections, but only similar costumers would understand how closely they are.

I understand that a lot of the concepts & technology apply across the board in props & costume design & fab, BUT at the same time this is clearly a Spider-Man costume thread, not a general props & costumes thread. Just like a Honda Civic thread isn't the place to discuss your Jeep Wrangler. Just like a Iron Man movie thread isn't the place to discuss Schindler's List. I have to assume you understand my point.

with respect if I want to show the crowd what else i've been working (just one time) on and to explain...

Well I guess if it's just this one time then it's really a non-issue. Back to Spider-Man costumes? :yay:

Either way I'm not looking to spend any more time or thread space debating it. There's my point... take it for what it is (or don't).

***To the PM's agreeing with me, thank you. You know who you are. :cwink:

I understand that a lot of the concepts & technology apply across the board in props & costume design & fab, BUT at the same time this is clearly a Spider-Man costume thread, not a general props & costumes thread. Just like a Honda Civic thread isn't the place to discuss your Jeep Wrangler. Just like a Iron Man movie thread isn't the place to discuss Schindler's List. I have to assume you understand my point.

Well I guess if it's just this one time then it's really a non-issue. Back to Spider-Man costumes? :yay:

Either way I'm not looking to spend any more time or thread space debating it. There's my point... take it for what it is (or don't).

***To the PM's agreeing with me, thank you. You know who you are. :cwink:

Got anything you can show us then bradro?

Good stuff Sir,

you see one of these reason why I never post progress pics or very little is becuase i'm such a perfectionist but truth is i could post well over 200 hundred pics of stuff i've worked on or stuff that has changed,

To Speter, this is what can happend if you attempt to silk screen your self, this pic is maybe 6 years old and way before everyone had digital camera's it was maybe my 6th attempt silk screening it. Mind you if your dad has a full setup then you could probably do it but I costed it out a year ago and the cheapest it could've cost was abotu 2-4k us. Pricelss knowledge not coming from anyone else lol ;)

And to the posters who privatley PMed brado, you have my gratitude aswell, your feelings maybe just but not posting them in the forum and clouding it up is more than exemplary.

Hey guys! Long time! Remeber that I abught Jester FX's lenses and shell like 1 year ago, or 1/2 a year ago...anyway, it came today! Shells good quality and like 98% visibility! Only thing is that I don't have a suit right now...lol

154_1895.jpg

154_1896.jpg

Frames Look nice Eldore, It's good Jester came through for you, I've spoken to Jester but a few times and he seemed good for it, shame about the wait though.

Please stick to talk about Spidey costumes. Got other character costumes? Make a thread about it elsewhere.

Please stick to talk about Spidey costumes. Got other character costumes? Make a thread about it elsewhere.

Hey man, I think I got the point from Brado but still stand by it that by learning to make any costume perfect you can make the perfect spidey costume. Nay way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"