The Flash Malese Jow IS Linda Park

I thought the woman covering the particle accelerator news from the pilot was linda park.

Great choice. She was fantastic on TVD. :up:

Does her inclusion mean that Wally is around the corner?

I liked her as anna on Vampire Diaries so I welcome this.

My suspecion of caitline becoming romanatic intrest for barry eventully before she becomes Killer Frost,which doesn't look to be happening anytime soon,Is
apparently wrong since it's obvious Linda park will hit it off with Barry and become his romance while he pins for Iris.

Some will be like why do this and have Linda Park with barry when it's her and Wally West In Comics.But,they will have to just accept It.

Not gonna lie, I saw her in a few clips on Big Time Rush and I thought she was such a a bae. I hear she was really good on TVD so I am more than open to this choice.

Great choice. She was fantastic on TVD. :up:

Does her inclusion mean that Wally is around the corner?

actully I don't think they will have wally on show.He is suspose to be Iris'
nephew In flash lore from what i read.There Is no Indication Iris has any
sibblings.

Linda Park Is looking like a recurring friend for Iris and romatic intrest for barry.

Not gonna lie, I saw her in a few clips on Big Time Rush and I thought she was such a a bae. I hear she was really good on TVD so I am more than open to this choice.

She was great on VD.Her being killed off led to some outraged from fans.
Eventully they brought her back for a few episodes as a ghost.

Despite not being seen on VD since first part of season 3 she remains a fanfavorate of VD fans.And has attended VD conventions long after being written off show.

I appload this casting all around.

I really hope she isn't a love interest for Barry.

Very nice! She was awesome on TVD

So does that mean that Barry and wally will practically be around the same age?

I thought the woman covering the particle accelerator news from the pilot was linda park.

Just a simple easter egg that held no important meaning whatsoever.

Most likely, he cant be super young now that his future wife is already a young adult.

Or there will be no wally west on show.

Now you know he will be on the show sooner or later.

There has been noindication Iris has any siblings on show.Wally Is suspose to
her nephew.

Linda Park has been cast with Malese to be close to ages of barry and iris.

The description o fher casting says Linda and barry hit it off.Hinting at some kind of romance could be in the works.

There is no way they are going to leave a character as big as Wally out of this show. He may be a cousin or something but he will show up at some point.

However, I remember the producers saying that one of the reasons why they changed the ethnicity of the current West family was because they wanted to eventually bring in the Wally West from the new 52 take, where he's black.

That would still be streching credabilty of irs with nephew close to her age and barry.

TV shows are known for changing things around.Just look at Arrow,Smallville,Marvel Live action shows on ABC.

If there were to somehow bring in a wall younger than barry,Iris,and Linda that also doesn't bode well for Wally/Linda since on TV younger/older relationships only seem to happen for older man/younger woman most of the time.

I wonder if they're bringing in Linda Park because of a possible lack of chemistry between Barry and Iris.

As for Wally West, I doubt he and Barry would be the same age considering that he's Iris' nephew. I see him as a lot younger between 8-12.

Or there will be no wally west on show.

One can hope.

I think the only way Wally could work,is if they give him the "backdoor pilot" treatment,and spin him off to the Teen Titans series on TNT.

It's not like Arrow,where you give Roy a bow and say he's the sidekick.If two Flashs are on the show,one is unnecessary.

I think it means The Flash is a Barry/Wally hybrid right now.

But lets be real, like Roy in Arrow, it is only a matter of time

However, I remember the producers saying that one of the reasons why they changed the ethnicity of the current West family was because they wanted to eventually bring in the Wally West from the new 52 take, where he's black.

As long as he's a ginger black guy! Its the red hair that sells it!

A ginger black guy would literally be Mephistopoles incarnate.

I hope this means Wally will be introduced soon :D

WHEN we get Kid Flash, his suit better look like the original suit, not that piece of **** silver suit from the new 52.

Wally's new suit is unbelievably awful. Just unbelievable. Wally's classic Kid Flash costume is perfect and iconic.

Flash's suit on this show has grown on me, and i've loved all the villains costumes i've seen so far , I'm confident that the show can produce a quality costume for Kid Flash.

Just please for the love of god, leave the top of his cowl open, it's iconic

It's possible they could Wally be a timer-traveler like Zoom, thus excusing how he could be a peer of Barry and new Linda. Otherwise, I'd definitely lean more towards cousin than nephew.

And what about the Dark Flash costume for Wally?
1035914-dark_flash_1.jpg

Last edited:
If wally does exist in the cw dc universe and does end up courting Linda, that'll make it very weird if barry and linda had a thing going on prior before that. But I guess that I shouldn't be too surprised. Ni mean they're using felicity as the proverbial love interest for evry major male superhero that we've had on the show. She has a thing going on with Oliver, will be the object of affection for ray palmer, and still has some residue for barry. And what's even more ironic is that al three male characters end up with another woman in the comics.lol

In the interest of comics fidelity,I demand Felicity end up with Firestorm's dad (whomever he may be) in the end game. :o

Because I don't see any chemistry between the characters of Iris and Barry on this show, I welcome the news of an alternative love interest for Barry.

But, casting an actor as Linda Park as that alternative love interest is a little odd and will make the final relationships a little incestuous. Presumably, Wally West will now be Iris' cousin (as it seems implausible for him to be her adult nephew) and Wally will date Linda who used to date Barry who will date Iris who is Wally's cousin! Maybe Barry and Wally can date just to make things even more complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"