The Flash 1x12 Promo "Crazy for You

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by luis4u, Jan 27, 2015.

?

Rate The Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. herolee10 No More Miracles

Well I've always appreciated seeing comic book heroes go up against villains that aren't exactly humanoid in their appearance, so assuming if Grodd's look is done right in the long term (along with his usage and characterization as well) then I'm all up for it.

So far, Barry's Flash definitely has Oliver beat when it comes having unique and interesting villains. The only villain of Oliver's that's ever caught my interest in performance, characterization, and appearance has been Slade.

But Barry has Wells's Reverse Flash, Grodd, and even Captain Cold...and that's just from one season.

2. Norek Yvonne Strahotski <3

On the other hand, Gustin sounded surprisingly good.

3. spider-neil spins a web any size!

When he started singing, I was like, whoa, but then I remembered he came from Glee so him being able to sing shouldn't be a surprise.

4. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Well he wasn't surprisingly good, because he was on Glee, so it wasn't a surprise that he would be able to sing. Rather, it was expected.

5. herolee10 No More Miracles

I just realized that the post production team forgot to add something to the "Green Screen" that was on one of Star Labs computers during the scene where Barry gets his call about his dad being stabbed.lol

6. Joined:
    Dec 27, 2012
    Actually it's just green. You can see it's not all solid green plus a few seconds earlier what they were looking at was green.

7. Norek Yvonne Strahotski <3

You assume that everyone on here has seen or knows what Glee even is... :whatever: Anyway, he was very good.

8. herolee10 No More Miracles

Perhaps; but based on what I've seen on television shows (behind the scenes) they keep them green when filming so that the post production team can easily insert some kind of "backdrop" onto it of their choosing.

9. Joined:
    Dec 27, 2012
    Yes, but what was on that screen was actually green. Here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. herolee10 No More Miracles

Oh I see. I didn't catch that.haha Thanks for the clarification.

11. ThePreface Registered

It happens. Just don't be overly shy or a *****ebag.

12. ThePreface Registered

If Wally and Linda are ever going to happen Wally's going to be the (a) Flash from the future that shows up in Barry's Central City trying to save an alternate timeline or something.

13. terry78 baby, that chicken was dry...real dry

So basically you're disqualifying everyone in here. :o

14. ThePreface Registered

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :shrug:

15. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Another really good episode, this show just hits all of the right notes for me and seemingly many others. Loved drunk Dr Snow with Barry and the singing moment. Loved all of the stuff with his father, especially the end scene of his father telling him he knows Barry is the Flash, great stuff!

And if that wasn't enough, we got to see some sewer workers kneel before Grodd! Great stuff, love this show.

16. DrCosmic Professor of Power

Hey... was I the only one who got the Mal Duncan reference in this episode?

17. Crayola Registered

This was a terrible episode for Caitlin Snow's character. She was written very inconsistently and I can't understand how nobody noticed (well some people noticed). I think some people want her in a relationship with Barry so bad they'll overlook her OOC writing because she and Barry went out on a "date". Let me address the actual OOC'ness of her character for those who still don't see what was wrong:

Her giving up on Ronnie. A couple of episodes prior to this one Caitlin was determined to do whatever it took to save Ronnie. This episode she decides to move on and forget about him? The man gave his life for her, but she can't spend more than an episode trying to help him? After all the mourning she went through, this is what her devotion to her fiance amounts to? Plus, Caitlin said her goal at star labs was to help the metahumans she helped create. Now that her husband is a metahuman, she wants to forget her ambition? As a doctor she should've known that Ronnie was obviously experiencing PTSD. He needed her and she gave up on him. She didn't know he was merged with Stein until Cisco went out of his way to release Hartley and find out what happened to Ronnie, something Caitlin should've been doing instead of trying to go hook up. To her, Ronnie, the man she longed for had returned, was turned into a metahuman, and displaying severe psychological trauma. But Caitlin decided that now was the time to find someone else to be crazy about. Because of this bad writing, Caitlin came off as a terrible person (at least to those of us who readily caught upon her OOC writing in this episode).