The Flash Malese Jow IS Linda Park

I think the promo was trying to sell the next episode as a more light hearted adventure. This week was pretty heavy, and seeing Barry try to hook up, but his superhero life complicating things will hopefully make for good comedy. I thought that the promo looked fun. I lie episodes of the show that show what an average day in the life of a superhero would be like, and hopefully next week does that.

And she'll be tapping Wally. Hilarious.

Hopefully they'll use her better this time around. To call her appearance (although it wasn't Jow's fault) disappointing would be an understatement.

They never should've introduced her in the first season anyway.

So, are they bringing in some crazy and jealous ex-boyfriend or family member?

Hopefully they'll use her better this time around. To call her appearance (although it wasn't Jow's fault) disappointing would be an understatement.

They could have brought her out along with Wally.

It probably would have been. She is WALLY'S love interest/wife after all (see all of the complaints for the last five years or so about DC taking everyone away from Wally and giving it to Barry). She didn't get to really do anything cool/interesting when she did appear. AND now if she does hook up with Wally, we're going to have to endure those "he's getting Barry's sloppy seconds" jokes/taunts.

Not sure why they thought she'd be a catalyst without the obvious jokes that will follow.

I'm curious to see how this will panned out as she's destined to be with Wally.

Awkward moments/drrraaamaaa. "Oh hey you're with Wally now? Wally, did you know that she dated Barry not too long ago, weird huh?" Given how the show has treated her thus far, I can totally picture them having Iris say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"