Man eats 25,000th Big Mac

I actually like disgusting fast food for the most part, but yeah, that's ridiculous.

Is he going to be in The Guinness Book Of World Records?

Good for him. He's enjoying himself but he's also found the proper balance because it isn't negatively effecting his health.

That being said, of all the burgers to pick, the Big Mac would be very low on my list. I can't imagine eating one every day for a week, much less for several decades.

My father is from Fond du Lac. I went to college there for two years. :doh: I wonder what the old man's reaction will be when I e-mail him this story.

[YT]dCGLOF7j1zQ[/YT]

You guys owe it to yourselves to check this vid out, this guy is on another level.

Like a guy with OCD enjoys turning off a light-switch 50 times. And that's exactly what this seems like to me.

He may have a low level OCD. Hording the boxes seems to suggest that. However, if he does, he's handling it well. As bizarre as this habit seems, it doesn't seem to be debilitating for him.

I wonder how this guy didn't get a stroke ?

He may have a low level OCD. Hording the boxes seems to suggest that. However, if he does, he's handling it well. As bizarre as this habit seems, it doesn't seem to be debilitating for him.

Like an extremely organized and tidy hoarder, sort of an oxymoron this guy is.

"Among the reasons he skipped a day was to grant his mother a dying wish."

Dig a little beneath the feel-good positive spin of this story, and you'll realize that not all is well with this guy.

I wonder how this guy didn't get a stroke ?

Good genetics and plenty of activity.

"Among the reasons he skipped a day was to grant his mother a dying wish."

Dig a little beneath the feel-good positive spin of this story, and you'll realize that not all is well with this guy.

I'm not sure about the statement's wording. I think it implies that he granted her wish instead of going for a Big Mac, not that the wish was for him not to eat a big mac. If that's the case, he certainly did the right thing.

This guy must have a low appreciation of burgers, because in my opinion Big Macs are the lowest you can go.

This guy must have a low appreciation of burgers, because in my opinion Big Macs are the lowest you can go.

Indeed, if I was going to subject myself to burgers every single day, they would have to be top-of-the-line. Big Macs? No thanks.

Well if my assessment of Fargo is right, there is a lot of really plain people in the towns of Wisconsin, plain but intriguing and awesome all the while. Meat and potato type folk.

I found his picture:

burgerg.jpg

Well if my assessment of Fargo is right, there is a lot of really plain people in the towns of Wisconsin, plain but intriguing and awesome all the while. Meat and potato type folk.

What I want to know if he is a former solider or martial artist? He doesn't look the part of the former prison guard.

I found his picture:

burgerg.jpg

That's what I expected him to look like instead of an older version of John Lennon.

BTW, I HATE the Beatles. I have to say that every once in awhile or I'll explode.

Memo to the Big Mac guy: The John Lennon look is out & is not working for you.:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"