McRib pushed back to December

the ONLY thing that was ever worth a damn to eat was the big Breakfast Burrito, but they stopped makin' 'em and they only have that dinky little sausage burrito now...

the ONLY thing that was ever worth a damn to eat was the big Breakfast Burrito, but they stopped makin' 'em and they only have that dinky little sausage burrito now...

AND The Waffle Sticks!!! :csad:

I only stop by McDonald's for breakfast (majority of the time).

I never realized it until they started posting the calories on the menu recently, but three of those hot cakes is like 650 calories. Without syrup.

:wow:

Hot damn! As a young man though, I don't care about calories but that's surprising to hear.

I'm 34, I gotta care. :csad:

Sorry to hear. I guess there's always the oatmeal...

I hope my genetics don't fail me when I'm 34. :( I'm a handsome chiseled titan dammit.

I've eaten it before & it's really overrated. There are better pulled pork sandwiches than this one.

There's also better burgers. Although I say McDonalds has the chicken nugget marker cornered. Find me a better chicken nugget.

Not a patch on the Krustyburger Ribwhich though.......

Damn, now I'll have to wait all the way until December to give myself massive stomach problems.

Damn, now I'll have to wait all the way until December to give myself massive stomach problems.

just settle for a bag of White Castle sliders... THAT'LL fill your need for stomach problems QUITE nicely till then...

can you feel the cramps in the pit of your stomach yet?...

just imagine that bathroom trip afterwards... :wow:... and make sure there's a roll on the holder... :o

Life is meaningless without the McRib. I look forward to it's glorious return!

They obviously delayed it until they could ascertain whether or not the Mayans were right about the party being over on Dec. 22, 2012 this year.

Which makes me kinda sad, realizing that if the Mayans are right, I will never again taste the joyous delectability that is a McRib sandwich....:(

damn Mayans. :cmad:

If McRib was a powder, I'd sniff it.

If McRib was a crystallized methamphetamine, I'd smoke it.

If McRib was a dried leaf prepared for use as a psychoactive drug, I'd put it in a brownie and eat it.

If McRib was a woman, I'd hit it.

If McRib was an alcoholic beverage widely consumed by fat Americans and snooty Europeans, I'd drink it.

If McRib was a sandwich that was sold by a fast food chain during limited periods in order to hype up marketing and to boost sales and interest, I'd love it.

If McRib was a powder, I'd sniff it.

If McRib was a crystallized methamphetamine, I'd smoke it.

If McRib was a dried leaf prepared for use as a psychoactive drug, I'd put it in a brownie and eat it.

If McRib was a woman, I'd hit it.

If McRib was an alcoholic beverage widely consumed by fat Americans and snooty Europeans, I'd drink it.

If McRib was a sandwich that was sold by a fast food chain during limited periods in order to hype up marketing and to boost sales and interest, I'd love it.

do drugs much?... :hehe:

I never realized it until they started posting the calories on the menu recently, but three of those hot cakes is like 650 calories. Without syrup.

Posting calorie counts on all restaurant menus has completely ruined my ability to eat out.

If you're hankering for some pink slime, they got your number.

Delayed? It's the end of all things.

I will go to a real BBQ place, thank you.

Note to all restaurants and food manufacturers. Not everything needs bacon on or in it.

I don't get all the "You can find a better pulled pork sandwich/better BBQ" talk.

Well yeah, but for what, $8-$15?

The McRib is what, two bucks?

That's kind of the point. It's a fast food cheap imitation that tastes okay.

The only McDonald's media that has ever made me want McDonalds is SUPER SIZE ME. I hadn't had McDonald's food in like half a decade, but I got to the middle of SUPER SIZE ME, and had to stop it to go out and buy a couple of Big Macs, a Quarter Pounder, and a large fry and drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"