Man that kills burglars gets support from neighborhood while others protest killing

I wonder if that guy would still protest if it was 2 white people who were shot. Honestly, if 2 people broke into your house, you have the right to defend yourself. What did that guy expect people to do in that situation? Plead with the robbers?

Joe Horn shot two black guys?

And seriously, does a guy with the name "Quanell X" expect to be taken seriously?

"We believe that it's not right for anyone to become judge, jury, and executioner." - Quanell X

Well, that's all well and good in a calm and reasonable environment, but when someone breaks into your house, you're terrified and panicky. There's no time for, "Let's sit down and discuss why what you're doing is wrong." You don't know why they're in there. They might be there to kill you, or rape you, or both. At the very least, they're there to take something that doesn't belong to them. They knew that what they were doing was wrong and probably thought they could get away with it without having to pay the consequences. They were obviously mistaken, and I don't see why this guy is supposedly a racist for defending himself.

Hell, if Sean Taylor had his pieces available, he may have avoided what happened to him.

Weren't they robbing his neighbors house and not his? If that's the case, what "right" does he have to defend himself when it's not his life/belongings that were in jeopardy?

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time (or whatever consequences may follow).

Weren't they robbing his neighbors house and not his? If that's the case, what "right" does he have to defend himself when it's not his life/belongings that were in jeopardy?

So if they're raping my neighbor, I don't have a right to go over and save her?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

So if they're raping my neighbor, I don't have a right to go over and save her?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Two completely different things Darth and you know it so please don't try to goad me into a silly debate. He absolutely had no right or legal basis to do what he did in shooting those two morons. There was no imminent danger of death or harm to someone.

Had it been the scenario you cite above however, then he would have the right and the legal obligation to assist as there is imminent danger of death or bodily harm.

While I'm not going to cry over the death of two scumbags, that doesn't justify the extreme methods the shooter took.

The bigger concern to me now is whether or not some simpathetic jury lets him off the hook and how much damage will be caused by the riots that follow.

Two completely different things Darth and you know it so please don't try to goad me into a silly debate. He absolutely had no right or legal basis to do what he did in shooting those two morons. There was no imminent danger of death or harm to someone.

Had it been the scenario you cite above however, then he would have the right and the legal obligation to assist as there is imminent danger of death or bodily harm.

While I'm not going to cry over the death of two scumbags, that doesn't justify the extreme methods the shooter took.

The bigger concern to me now is whether or not some simpathetic jury lets him off the hook and how much damage will be caused by the riots that follow.

So two strangers breaking into someone's house is not imminent danger or harm to someone? Explain that please.

So two strangers breaking into someone's house is not imminent danger or harm to someone? Explain that please.

All he witnessed was them exiting the house with stuff...no weapons, no blood, no screams from the house, no signs of any struggle occurring, nothing. No probable cause or evidence to suggest a violent crime is occurring. He could have allowed the police to respond, but he chose instead to take the law into his own hands.

All he witnessed was them exiting the house with stuff...no weapons, no blood, no screams from the house, no signs of any struggle occurring, nothing. No probable cause or evidence to suggest a violent crime is occurring. He could have allowed the police to respond, but he chose instead to take the law into his own hands.

And if I was his neighbor, I'd thank him everyday for it.

Now, legally speaking, it really depends on the details of what exactly went down.

And if I was his neighbor, I'd thank him everyday for it.

Now, legally speaking, it really depends on the details of what exactly went down.

As would I...but it doesn't change the fact that what he did was illegal. The two came out and were unarmed and made no attempt to attack him; he chose to shoot them for no reason other than he was pissed about what they were doing/had done.

As would I...but it doesn't change the fact that what he did was illegal. The two came out and were unarmed and made no attempt to attack him; he chose to shoot them for no reason other than he was pissed about what they were doing/had done.

I'd bet my house that changes sooner than later.

What color was Joe Horn? :huh:

Anyway, this is the dumbest sh** I have heard! How anyone can justify and march about this saying dude was wrong is crazy! Dude had every right to do this and I'd gladly have him for my neighbor. This march just sent stupidity up another level! :whatever:

Don't want to get shot and killed for committing crimes? Don't commit crimes. Pretty simple.

jag

What color was Joe Horn? :huh:

Anyway, this is the dumbest sh** I have heard! How anyone can justify and march about this saying dude was wrong is crazy! Dude had every right to do this and I'd gladly have him for my neighbor. This march just sent stupidity up another level! :whatever:

Horn's white.

Doesn't matter if we agree or disagree with what he did...what he did was wrong in the eyes of the law.

Of course Horn is white.

You didn't see all this black protesting when Sean Taylor got shot and killed.

Easy folks.

:)

what the man did was wrong, It was NOT his house. there was not any harm being caused to him or his family, he knew no one was home.

unless these men are showed to have had weapons then this man made himself judge, jurry and executionor, which is wrong. if somone runs up to you and steals your cellphone you can't shoot them dead. im sorry, but you can't. if somone steals your neighbors cellphone you certainly can't kill them. the neighbor knew his neighbors were not home, how does he have the right to hand down a death penalty when the courts would not have sentenced them to such a punishment???

and for everyone who is extolling the neighbors courage you need to realize this is the kind of person who is that much closer to settling an argument with gunfire... the man shows a lack of restraint, thats why we have police officers.

Easy folks.

:)

what the man did was wrong, It was NOT his house. there was not any harm being caused to him or his family, he knew no one was home.

unless these men are showed to have had weapons then this man made himself judge, jurry and executionor, which is wrong. if somone runs up to you and steals your cellphone you can't shoot them dead. im sorry, but you can't. if somone steals your neighbors cellphone you certainly can't kill them. the neighbor knew his neighbors were not home, how does he have the right to hand down a death penalty when the courts would not have sentenced them to such a punishment???

and for everyone who is extolling the neighbors courage you need to realize this is the kind of person who is that much closer to settling an argument with gunfire... the man shows a lack of restraint, thats why we have police officers.

Wether it be true or not, in the conversation with the operator, Horn said one of the burglars ran towards him and he shot him in his own yard. As far as someone stealing my property, i'd blast them too if I had a piece! Like Jag said, and I said in my earlier post, if you don't want to get shot because of stealing, don't steal.

Agreed! And how can this even be turned into a issue of race?! Dudes were committing a crime, point blank! I hate dirty cops but I wish they would plant something on Quanell "X". Seriously................WTF!?!? :huh:

Seriously, I'm against dirty cops and I don't condon nor agree with them planting evidence on anyone but dude has lost his mind! :o

also in the video the operator tells him to stay in his house, police are coming, dont shoot anyone, and i quote "NO AMOUNT OF PROPERTY IS WORTH KILLING SOMEONE OVER" when will you crazy bastards realize this? i dont care what set it into motion, this is not a chicken egg scenario, this guy had mental problems, also mentioned in the video, still had a gun by the way (shouldnt there be something about mental problems and being able to buy a gun?), he was in his house, lets go ahead and think about what a RATIONAL person would do ok?

ok i see some people breaking into my neighbors house, sure im gonna call the cops, im also going to check out if they have a getaway vehicle, color make and model, and if i can, im going to write down the license plate number. the last thing in my mind, is going out to confront them with a loaded shotgun because they are stealing 'a bag of something' as he put it.

and another thing, that rally that they just showed, jesus ****ing christ people, this is not a rock concert, this is not something worth rioting over, and it clearly is based on RACE. if you think it isnt you are so ****ing ignorant you shouldnt be allowed out of the house. it just so happened the ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD showed up when a small group of black protesters showed up. yea it doesn't involve race...

those supporting this ******ed red neck for killing some unarmed people should prepare themselves for Karma's backlash.

morons.

oh yea and theres already a thread on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"