Militia Members Occupy US Building in Oregon After Protest

Every time I think this couldn't get more ridiculous something is reported that manages to top it. I really can't believe they will just be allowed to go home without facing any kinds of charges.

If you are risking your life to make a rancher wealthier, you're not a patriot, you're a tool.

Because it is a bit more safer to arrest one person at their home, rather than a whole bunch at one time. They already arrested one person connected to this in Arizona.

It actually is kind of a brilliant way to handle this. Let the media attention die down, then move in and end the situation. It lowers the chances of martyrdom.

Well hoping of course that they don't go to their homes and then barricade themselves inside those homes with their shotguns and refuse to come out without a firefight when someone does come to arrest them.....

I thought they intercepted these guys as they were driving.

Which is probably the best way to minimize casualties if you set up a road block in a quiet area.

I hope they send these people to North Korea as punishment so they can see what a real corrupt tyranny government is like.

but why not arrested at the check point? They cant get all their info at the police station?

From the sounds of it, I think they tried identifying the first group (the leaders) and it escalated into the shootout and arrests.

Why wouldn't the police and FBI video tape this arrest.

Surely they knew that it would be under a great deal of scrutiny.

The delusional people that support these Militia nuts believe in some grand government conspiracy and would probably think any video footage was doctored.

The guy who was killed said on national television that he would not be taken alive. I'm willing to bet he did something that warranted being shot at.

Et3DNa6.jpg

:hehe:

From the sounds of it, I think they tried identifying the first group (the leaders) and it escalated into the shootout and arrests.

Exactly! The first attempt to arrest them in a group ended in bloodshed for whatever reason (still waiting to see how that officially played out), so sounds like they are going to try to handle this one differently, pick them up later, I'm sure they would even arrest them on the spot if they feel they can do so peacefully. but calling this a white privilege thing is utter ridiculousness!

Exactly! The first attempt to arrest them in a group ended in bloodshed for whatever reason (still waiting to see how that officially played out), so sounds like they are going to try to handle this one differently, pick them up later, I'm sure they would even arrest them on the spot if they feel they can do so peacefully. but calling this a white privilege thing is utter ridiculousness!

Exactly. I'd have no doubt they plan to arrest those involved, they're just trying to do it quietly and safely.

Wish I had no doubts, but the way the whole thing has been going, 25+ days receiving mail, supplies, coming and going from the complex apparently. I'm not 100% confident as of yet.

Never seen this before, you want to do checkpoint surrenders fine, but you make the arrest, they committed a crime, if the ranchers want to escalate it further at the checkpoint fine that is their choice, their funeral I guess.

I'm still curious to see video of what actually happened, with several conflicting reports of Finnicum being killed "murdered" by the police/FBI while being shot and killed with his hands up, or him running/charging the police before him being shot and killed.
This alone is a key factor and can cause an entirely different can of worms to be opened.

Depending on what really happened either the police aggressively went after them (given their pampering over the past month, ulikely) or Finnicum decided to live up to his words and did something provocative that forced their hands to shoot him so they would look guilty of murder (with his proclamation of never surrendering it seems likely).

No matter what the truth is though it's already been decided in the minds of his supporters he was murdered by the authorities. He could have been waving guns at the cops or even actively shooting and they would still believe he was murdered rather than killed in self defense.

Depending on what really happened either the police aggressively went after them (given their pampering over the past month, ulikely) or Finnicum decided to live up to his words and did something provocative that forced their hands to shoot him so they would look guilty of murder (with his proclamation of never surrendering it seems likely).

No matter what the truth is though it's already been decided in the minds of his supporters he was murdered by the authorities. He could have been waving guns at the cops or even actively shooting and they would still believe he was murdered rather than killed in self defense.

That's just it though. It don't matter what his supporters say or believe, I just want to know the truth as well as I'm sure many people do. If he was in fact gunned down by police with this hands up like they are saying this is bad, very bad, and hope the police force that did this is arrested. If he indeed resisted or charged the police then it was likely justified. I just want the truth is all. Don't matter which side you are on, the truth is what matters.

If recent history is anything to go by the odds are good the police who shot him will not face any charges regardless of the truth behind the incident.

If recent history is anything to go by the odds are good the police who shot him will not face any charges regardless of the truth behind the incident.

I don't know about all that. I guess we will maybe eventually find out.

Since when does our government let armed militants rerurn home from the scene of the crime? There is no good reason to not arrest them on the scene. You say its because the one group fired at officers. In any other incident involving armed persons that fire on federal agents and or police officers the response would be to treat the militants as hostile and take them dead or alive from the scene. Yet with these redneck yahoos the police decide to let them go home... its horse**** and if you cant see the obvious double standard and undeserved privilege being given to these militants youre blinding yourself.

Are you done goose stepping?
After they surrender (hopefully alive) they'll have them and their names, info etc, and charge them, set trials, sentence jail time, etc. accordingly.
You alone don't get to decide that.;)

If they do run the checkpoint/blockade, or come at law enforcement agents without surrendering, we've already seen they will get shot!
No matter who they are.

So now expecting militants to be arrested and detained and not allowed to return home and taking children out of clearly dangerous homes is goose stepping?

And where did I say I alone should decide that? The law decides and its pretty damn clear how this should be handled. But apparently law doesnt apply to these people.

And if you sieze a federal building with weapons, cost tax payers thousands for 25 days and then attempt to murder law enforcement and get killed by said law enforcement its your own damn fault. These people have had nearly a month to surrender. Thats more than enough time to understand the possible consequences to their actions. If they didnt want to be shot by law enforcement they should not have done this in the first place.

Because it is a bit more safer to arrest one person at their home, rather than a whole bunch at one time. They already arrested one person connected to this in Arizona.

It actually is kind of a brilliant way to handle this. Let the media attention die down, then move in and end the situation. It lowers the chances of martyrdom.

No it increases the chance of martyrdom because if they let them return home and try to arrest them there they lose what little control they have over these militants. These people no doubt have weapons on their property. And instead of dealing with a single location law enforcement will be dealing with people at various different locations.

And why would it be hard to arrest a bunch of unarmed people at a checkpoint? If there is any common sense the law enforcement will require them to lay down their weapons before they ever get to the checkpoints. And if they arent armed at the checkpoint why wouldnt they just arrest them then?

So they released the video of the militia dweeb getting shot. He rams a cop car then steps out his car with his hands up before lowering his hand to reach for something. Only then is he shot down.

Before the video was released lots of people were coming out of the woodwork to claim he was murdered by the feds and saying this was going to start a revolution but now that the video was released 90% of those people have disappeared and have nothing to say.

It's like night and day.

Since when does our government let armed militants rerurn home from the scene of the crime? There is no good reason to not arrest them on the scene. You say its because the one group fired at officers. In any other incident involving armed persons that fire on federal agents and or police officers the response would be to treat the militants as hostile and take them dead or alive from the scene. Yet with these redneck yahoos the police decide to let them go home... its horse**** and if you cant see the obvious double standard and undeserved privilege being given to these militants youre blinding yourself.

Well I guess you can consider me blind then. We can argue this all day about the differences from this event to many other events I can only assume you're comparing this to. However, I'm glad to see they released the video which showed that Finnicum was hostile towards police, so now I guess we can say the shooting and killing of him was justified. Hate to see all this play out like this though. Hope the rest can end peacefully and not in bloodshed.

I'm still curious to see video of what actually happened, with several conflicting reports of Finnicum being killed "murdered" by the police/FBI while being shot and killed with his hands up, or him running/charging the police before him being shot and killed.
This alone is a key factor and can cause an entirely different can of worms to be opened.

Video is online now if you look for it.

Last edited:
LOL! People can we stop pretending that they are not being arrested, when we've seen the ambush, arrest of most of the leaders, and shooting, no one is just getting away or "just going home" without surrendering.
As for how, when they are tried, sentenced, serve time, etc... it's going to depend on their individual involvement, how they surendered etc..
You don't get to decide that, your vindictive agenda against these idiots aside.:cwink:

Last edited:
LOL! People can we stop pretending that they are not being arrested, when we've seen the ambush, arrest of most of the leaders, and shooting, no one is just getting away or "just going home" without surrendering.
As for how, when they are tried, sentenced, serve time, etc... it's going to depend on their individual involvement, how they surendered etc..
You don't get to decide that, your vindictive agenda against these idiots aside.:cwink:

You keep saying this over and over again, as if anybody needed you to inform them of that.

So they released the video of the militia dweeb getting shot. He rams a cop car then steps out his car with his hands up before lowering his hand to reach for something. Only then is he shot down.

Before the video was released lots of people were coming out of the woodwork to claim he was murdered by the feds and saying this was going to start a revolution but now that the video was released 90% of those people have disappeared and have nothing to say.

It's like night and day.

Forgive me if I sound harsh, but that's what you call "digging your grave."

For there to be a revolution there has to be enough people who believe in your cause and they are losing more people than they are gaining with their antics. If they had any case at all this has lost them credibility with most people.

Looks like the last were arrested (taken alive) making it some 20 people (Including father Cliven Bundy) in custody.

Last hold out suicidal, rambling about the federal government and UFOs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"