• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Man-Wolf?

I say yeah, as long as they're not killed. Then Kraven could come in a different sequel where we could also introduce a Vulture and Rhino.
IMO, Kraven would only be cool with Lizard...to have a "Jungle" like theme.

He has an established plot, yes, but can you REALLY see a man sized wolf as a villain of Spider-Man? It just seems too... odd...
Why waste time and effort with him when you have like 10 more good villains left in the rogues gallery with only 3 more movies to go (as of now).
Spend time on Electro, Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Kingpin, Shocker, return of Sandman (as hero), Carnage, Lizard, Kraven, etc

I like the idea of Sandman as ahero especally if the Sinsiter Six make an appearance.

Man-Wolf would be pretty lame on the big screen, leave him for comics & the small screen.

Didn't someone already leak last year, that Raimi wanted to put Man-wolf in the third film? From what I recall everyone shot down the thread and later the thread was closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"