Sequels My villainplot for SM4...

K

KingDwarf307

Doc Connors transforms into the Lizard, a great hunter from Afrika (the Kraven) hears about this monster lizard and comes to NY, with Spidey fighting both, and trying to keep Connors alive on the same time...
That could be possible or what?

I think Lizard will be the Venom of part 4, he wont become the Lizard towrds the end of the movie, setting things up for part 5. It should be Venom and Electro as the 2 main villians, save Lizard for part 5.

It seems most people want this plot... Including me.

No offense, but you can't really call this your villain plot unless you go more endetailed...

... Everyone basically uses this, and I personally think it's an official plot (excluded Kraven... but who knows, he may be in it too)

I also don't see that this needs a whole thread... maybe if you went a bit more endetailed then a thread would be necessary...

Since we might only get Venom for a short time in SM3, I want an all out evil bad guy for SM4. No sympathetic villian like the Lizard, just an evil villian.

I think Lizard will be the Venom of part 4, he wont become the Lizard towrds the end of the movie, setting things up for part 5. It should be Venom and Electro as the 2 main villians, save Lizard for part 5.

If this franchise lives to Part 5. It's almost a sure thing that Venom will skyrocket the profits of Part 3. Part 4 should be the Lizard's time to shine. I'm not so sure about Kraven though...but Lizard should definitely be in there.

Doc Connors transforms into the Lizard, a great hunter from Afrika (the Kraven) hears about this monster lizard and comes to NY, with Spidey fighting both, and trying to keep Connors alive on the same time...
That could be possible or what?

Um...everyone has talked about this plot. It's not new and it's Africa, not Afrika. And they're called Africans not Afrikans.

^
Spidey combats his demons and lays them to rest in SM3,Venom's role is over.Spidey has faced and defeated his sins,making up for them and therefore Venom no longer is needed.
Venom has no other theme that can give him a decent movie, as the theme of combating the evil within ourselves, has already been used.

Lizard and Kraven are logical choices for the villains. They should provide adequate entertainment.

how would a story plot with the sinister six(replace doc ock with another villain)? or just sinsiter 5?

You can't have the Sinister Six without Ock, and S5 sounds lame. I for one hope that maybe in the next one we will get the Rhino, Scorpion or Electro, or all three. How can you top SM3's villains? I hope they can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"